Lol is this possible?

I got the test from lixus labs. Like i said the whole week my strength was the same everything stayed the same, i actually lost one rep. and i had the mentality "im on roids, i wanna lift heavy, eat heavy" But literally on my seventh day, it felt like a switch came on and my strength went up and same thing happened to my friend.

And i am fairly educated on AAS, i have done a bunch of research and thats why i dont believe this either because its been only seven days and i was wondering if anyone had an explanation and so far it just seems like that placebo could be playing a role here.

And i know i am about to get flamed but be it. Today i did legs and ive been stuck on 255x8 on squats for four sets and on the last set i would struggle to get 7-8 reps in. However, today on my fourth and final set of squats, i did 275x8.

I am not sure whats happening, like i said, i also highly doubt that test e is kicking in bc i did my research and i know it kicks in at around week 2-5, i just wanted to get some insight on whats happening.

You just said it. "im on roids, i wanna lift heavy, eat heavy" It's all in your head, which is a good thing...take advantage.

And don't get to hung up on this. Your using gear, everyone responds alittle different. Your responding in a great way. Go with it.

Back