Longest time?

2 hours and 34min. It gets old when you have sex everyday right after school. Ripped Fuel owns also but it makes it hard to keep your flag up unless your really into it.

Easier to last when she is on top too. Switch it up alot and don't fall for the Missionary Position unless you get her legs in the air. Then my girl just has an orgasim every time.

With or with out cumming in between...

Straight without cumming.... close to 2 hours or so..

Cumming and going again... all night, the next day.... hell I've gone whole weekends without barely leavin the bed before... lol

no shit the fist time i ever had sex i lasted like 3 and a half hours, i gues i was so used to jacking off that i just couldnt get it. It took me three times to get off. Im a marathon guy because i used to beat off so much when i was in grade school i think my dick has become knumb compared to how it was when i was say 12.

a hour and a half, but once with the help of cocaine, 3 hours and the bitch was too swollen and sore.

4 hrs. I last long anyway but that night we just kept going and going
she was spent by the time I was through. Then we started again
the next morning and went for 2 more hrs.

Several hours...are you guys nuts? If I wanted a cardio workout, I would use a treadmill. If you don't collapse after 20 minutes, you are not doing it right!

I agree. What exactly is it that you do for 2 hours? Don't you have to drink 2 bottles of water in between so you don't dehydrate?

Back