Lookin 2 start 1st cycle, Test E

Lookin4daOJ

greetings fellow meatheads! finally a group of fellas who probably have the same the thoughts that i have while in the gym and observing most of the amateur lifters, "Rookies, ha" but on the serious note, im def a newbie to forum posts here but i've been reading posts for about 2hours a day for the past 3weeks and cant seem to get away from the computer.the thought of me starting my 1st cycle has had some psycho-active effects on me, as im already gettin all excited and i have yet to find a source or means of obtaining my gear!it's crazy how it makes me feel, but here;s some background on me. i'm 25 and been lifting since 16 years old (then just basic strength/endurance training for High school sports) but have been lifting intensely for a good 4 years now 5-6 days a week. strength has been my constant motivation, i was a 159lbs senior in high school(but strong for my size) and throughout my 4 years of college i would say i maintained around 170lbs, but realized after graduation that my workout rountines were too long and i prolly overtrained more than anything. now im 191lbs, my workouts have improved but i fell asl thought i've been stuck in a rut for the past year or so of training and tryin to build up any more muscle naturally has had no avail. my 1 rep max's with strict form are as follwed: Squat-365, S.L. deadlift-390, BB curl-165, Leg press-1020lbs, Bench-365, its nothin to write home about, but for my size i feel as thought they are pretty solid #'s. my problem is that i cant seem to put on any more quality lean muscle mass! i train bodyparts once a week to complete failure and most compound lifts are in the 6-10 rep range and isolation exercises are usually 10-15 reps. i hate low weight/hi rep theories of lifting, so i try to lift as heavy as i possibly can for as many reps as i can.(i believe if u are truly a beast u can do heavy weight AND hi reps, if u really push youself and don't be a pussy, lol) after around 6 months of research, i feel im thoroughly educated on the topic and have been contemplating the trek to the 'dark side'.
So there was my introduction...wheeeeeew! sorry for being so long-winded but i wanted to express to you fellas that im not the 'trendy', 'i wanna take steroids n be sexy 4 the bitches in 4 weeks, then ill stop lifting', or 'ill take juice and do arms and chest every other day'--type of dude.THAT AINT ME! lifting is what wakes me up in the morning! its gets my blood boiling! i love it like i love oxygen!! i will NEVER stop lifting weights! this shit isn;t a fad to me, its a way of life for me, and i dont do it 2 attract chicks, i do it, cuz i love it!!
i want to run my 1st ever cycle something roughly like this:
Test E. only
week1-12: 500mg/week (Mon and Thur injections)
My questions arise here, i need some help fine-tuning.. i know to have nolva on hand in case of gyno, is there a liquid spray nolva or oral nolva available thats any good? and would that same site be a good site 2 order pins from?? i thought i seen them on there but i could use some advice. also i;ve never injected before and would plan on doin it in thigh. let me know any info is greatly appeciated. you guys seem like such a helpful, yet brutally honest niche of fellas, and i love that. i would have never thought that gear-heads had such dynamic personalities, (just kiddin). but seriously, your input means alot to me, ~~OJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you're a virgin I would first do some good research for a few months. A test E only cycle is your best bet. Once a week is good, you don't need to split it. Your body will do great because it is the first time. I would only do 300-400 a week at first to reduce the worry about side effects. This way you can focus on growth and not panic about stuff.

Learn about cleanliness and sterile procedures when injecting. If you want help I can email you some step by step instructions with pictures. Most problems come from improper and unclean injections.

DJ

Back