Looking for a healing peptide for my knee

blue007

3 months ago I used TB-500 for 2 weeks @ 5mg a week. It helped heal the tendinitis I had on my elbow and almost healed the tendinitis on my knee. I was going to order more Thymosin but after researching it I found a couple articles stating how it aids tumors.

My question is, is there any other peptides besides bpc-157 or tb-500 I can take that do not have those side effects.

Last edited:
I went thru the same thing. Was gonna order and found that info. But a few guys on the board pointed out a lot of logical info about that. Its really about the actual study(studies) that were done and what they "really" prove.

Maybe they can chime in here an help.

I was left feeling a little skeptical in the end and never bought it.

i recently jumped on the pep wagon and i had been going through a horrible case of tendonitis in my wrist where id recieved numerous shots and been on predisone a month after being on the peps its started clearing up and i had stopped the prescribed steroids. ive also had great relief with my joints and tendons using sarm s4.

May want to try using this:

CJC1295 with DAC at about 1mg per week.
Ipamorelin 100-200mcg 2-4 times a day.
IGFLR3 25-50mcg 1x a day for a month.

That may help your body make good GH pulses and elevate your baseline somewhat ... and the IGF should give some healing properties. To what degree? Just have to try it and see.

Back