Looking for advice on bulking cycle

rjs270

Just looking for advice on a bulking cycle that you guys could recommend for me. I've done 3 cycles before that worked decent for me but unfortunately I didn't eat enough on these cycles and had limited gains. I started at 6' 190lbs and after a year and a half I'm up to 210lbs with about 11%bf. I know that deca is a great bulker but I've tried that before and my body does not respond well to it. Just looking for some alternative suggestions to deca.

Here's my diet that I've been on now for a month:

Meal 1: 2 cups oatmeal, 1 scoop protein, 8 egg whites
Meal 2: 1/2 lb of ground beef, cheese
Meal 3: Chicken breast, veggies
Meal 4: 2 cans tuna, mayo
Meal 5: PWO shake, fish oil pills, bcaa's
Meal 6: Chicken breast, veggies
Meal 7: 2 cans tuna
Meal 8: Protein shake with 3 scoops, 2 tlb of pnt btr

Think this is somewhere around 3500 calories and 400 grams of protein.

Please tell me what you think of the diet as well.

FDW said:
if u didnt eat enough how do u know the deca didnt work for u

I think that the deca did work but I lost my sex drive halfway thru my cycle and I think that it was caused by the deca. I ran test @ 500mgs/week for 12 weeks, deca @ 400mgs/week for 7 weeks. Ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout cycle and did proper post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid. Never had a problem recovering from cycles before but for some reason it took me almost 12 weeks to fully recover from this one. Don't want to go through that again. Also had a signifigant amount of hair loss on this cycle as well even though i ran propecia and used nizoral. Never had hair loss before with my other cycles.

anadrol should put some good mass on you. add some test and tren ace with that and ...well, that should work!

whats up there rjs?

for me, i don't gain weight unless i eat a lot. i find it too difficult to bulk and eat clean.

if you are seriously bulking i'd be more liberal with stuff like pizza and deserts here and there.

from what i gather, the pros do not eat chicken and rice i.e. clean in the off season.

if you gain some fat then so be it. you can always deal with that after with DNP.

rjs270 said:
Just looking for advice on a bulking cycle that you guys could recommend for me. I've done 3 cycles before that worked decent for me but unfortunately I didn't eat enough on these cycles and had limited gains. I started at 6' 190lbs and after a year and a half I'm up to 210lbs with about 11%bf. I know that deca is a great bulker but I've tried that before and my body does not respond well to it. Just looking for some alternative suggestions to deca.

Here's my diet that I've been on now for a month:

Meal 1: 2 cups oatmeal, 1 scoop protein, 8 egg whites
Meal 2: 1/2 lb of ground beef, cheese
Meal 3: Chicken breast, veggies
Meal 4: 2 cans tuna, mayo
Meal 5: PWO shake, fish oil pills, bcaa's
Meal 6: Chicken breast, veggies
Meal 7: 2 cans tuna
Meal 8: Protein shake with 3 scoops, 2 tlb of pnt btr

Think this is somewhere around 3500 calories and 400 grams of protein.

Please tell me what you think of the diet as well.

In meal 1, I'd drink the oatmeal along with your protein. It's much easier and you'll enjoy the eggs after that. Swap the ground beef for 8oz. of sirloin instead. And where are the carbs if you're looking for a bulking cycle? You need lentils, brown rice, sweet potatoes, wheat pasta, etc in your diet.

3500 calories for your weight won't gain you much weight. You're going to need to add some carbs to the diet to get more calories and get more out of your cycle.

What's your PWO shake consist of?

I forgot to add that I do add either a cup of brown rice or whole wheat pasta to two of my meals. My pwo shake consists of 3 scoops of proteing power, skim milk and dextrose taken immediately after working out. Also, I've been eating a peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread right before bed with my protein shak. It is hard to stay on this diet but I find it easier if I cook my meals in the beginning of the week. At first, it was hard to eat all this considering I was only eating 4-5 meals/day before but now that I've been doing this for a couple weeks I find myself starving if I don't eat every couple of hours. Wish I wouldn't of been a jackass in the past and ate like this from the get go. Anyway 4 1/2 weeks into this I've put on about 9lbs some of which is fat but not terrible. Want to see how far I can get with this and then add a bulking cylce. Goal is to get to 225 by end of April then cut from there.

Rich, thanks for the tip with the oatmeal. I was getting sick of eating it!

Warchild, been a long time bro!! Hope all is well.

Back