Looking for help. A close friend started a cycle with out knowing what it was.

shortpause

I am in search for help for a friend of mine that kinda started a cycle a bit recklessly.

He started to inject him self with .5ml of, something, the vial is not labeled.

He does it every Thursday and Monday and has done it 5 times. Says he feels like his balls shut down.

Any idea what it could be?

I just want to help give him some kinda advice on how to cycle on and off what ever this is correctly, that is if anyone might have a strong guess as to what it is he is using based off the dose schedule.

Thank you all for any time and help, also, if i should post this else where, please let me know.

Also, my apologies if i am in the wrong area. I just want to help give this knuckle head some kinda direction.

oh my God, is this for real? your friend has been injecting each week from a vial that he has no clue what is in it?
ok, Ill play along. you say he says his balls have shut down. what evidence is there of this? has he had any gains?

you and your friend need to read up on beginers cycles http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

and you and your friend need to get blood works done to see how fucked up your test and E2 levels are now.

Last edited:
oh my God, is this for real? your friend has been injecting each week from a vial that he has no clue what is in it?
ok, Ill play along. you say he says his balls have shut down. what evidence is there of this? has he had any gains?

you and your friend need to read up on beginers cycles http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

and you and your friend need to get blood works done to see how fucked up your test and E2 levels are now.

This ^^^ is good OP. Are you for real. Why doesn't your buddy get in here ? First red flag , something aint right about this thread. But really, seriously , how old is this ideate. He is INJECTING into his body not knowing what is in the vial. WTF ??? But as my friend ^^ said lets go along here.

What are his stats, AGE
ht
WT
BF%
And most importantly History... How long at this and how did he get whatever, where , from another BB or just how did he / you get in this predicament ?? You just can't say my buddy injected something, what do we think and what should he / we do. How old are you ?

Please don't get your panties in a wad here but just go along with us as we do you and give us some answers, Please !

You know it's not for his buddy! It's him but to embraced to say. No worries bro, can't say I've made that mistake or even heard of someone doing something like that but Nicky gave you good advice. Live and learn bro. Be smart ! Love yourself more then the muscle. Care bout what your putting into your body.

Back