looking for loggers for s4 or ostarine

blakey

I am banned!
Sarmsearch is looking for loggers guys
Good chance to try Sarmsearchs quality products for free all you have to do is run a log and let everyone know what you think sounds like a good deal to me

I'd be interested, I planned on running a LGD/S4/GW or possibly a RAD140/S4/GW log here soon.

Definitely worthwhile offer.

My LGD cycle was impressive.
My RAD cycle is currently progressing nicely.

Running an honest blog is not that tough. Costs you nothing but time

All we want is honesty. Tell us the good, bad, ugly, and beautiful. Tell us how you feel physically and emotionally. Like Duffer said, costs only your time.

Definitely worthwhile offer.

My LGD cycle was impressive.
My RAD cycle is currently progressing nicely.

Running an honest blog is not that tough. Costs you nothing but time
Yk 11 is next for you if you liked lgd you will love yk 11

Hey blakey what's up? I would be more than happy to do a detailed log on a product or products for you. For as long as you would like. I'm pretty straight forward and definitely honest. Anytime I've posted on this forum and a couple other ones about gear I've used I've always gave my honest opinion. I've been very fortunate to not have had any bad experiences with any labs. That's why 99% of my feedback has always been positive.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Whenever I read your posts I can't help but hear them in a thick aussie accent lol.

Let me know if I meet the criteria.

Thanks.

Hey blakey what's up? I would be more than happy to do a detailed log on a product or products for you. For as long as you would like. I'm pretty straight forward and definitely honest. Anytime I've posted on this forum and a couple other ones about gear I've used I've always gave my honest opinion. I've been very fortunate to not have had any bad experiences with any labs. That's why 99% of my feedback has always been positive.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Whenever I read your posts I can't help but hear them in a thick aussie accent lol.

Let me know if I meet the criteria.

Thanks.

Hahaa no worries brother i know you will give us an honest and amusing log its you'res what would you like to log mate ??????

I'm ready to do this as well! I'm excited as this will be not only my first sarm run but also my first log on here. I will be 100% honest and report all my findings. Current stats: 5'8 175lbs BF: 14% estimated, goals for the cycle is to cut fat and put on as much LBM as possible. Let me know what I need to do to make this happen!

I'm ready to do this as well! I'm excited as this will be not only my first sarm run but also my first log on here. I will be 100% honest and report all my findings. Current stats: 5'8 175lbs BF: 14% estimated, goals for the cycle is to cut fat and put on as much LBM as possible. Let me know what I need to do to make this happen!

Thanks for the offer brother I do appreciate it but to be 100 percent honest we usually like to get guys that have a bit higher post counts start posting a bit get amongst it on ology and hit me up for the next run of logs and we can get one going
Cheers blakey

Hahaa no worries brother i know you will give us an honest and amusing log its you'res what would you like to log mate ??????

The ostarine please. I'd like to see how well it works during my cut. I also like the fact it doesn't cause vision problems. And the once a day dosing is nice and convenient.

Thanks.

The ostarine please. I'd like to see how well it works during my cut. I also like the fact it doesn't cause vision problems. And the once a day dosing is nice and convenient.

Thanks.

No worries bro would you like to run a gw osta stack ?
Pm me your postal addresses

Back