Looking for Peptide advice!

Andystak

So I'm currently having 100mcg cjc 1295 NO dac and 100mcg ghrp 2 3x a day. First thing on a morning, straight after training and before I go to bed. I was looking at adding 50mcg of igf1 lr3 but wondered what would be the best protocol to follow? Also I've read igf1 needs to be reconstituted with acid..... does the biostatistic water work the same?

I can answer one portion. Bac water is perfectly fine with igf, in fact its the best way to go.
As far as an igf protocol I cant speak to that but hopefully JP will chime in, he knows his stuff re IGF.

So I'm currently having 100mcg cjc 1295 NO dac and 100mcg ghrp 2 3x a day. First thing on a morning, straight after training and before I go to bed. I was looking at adding 50mcg of igf1 lr3 but wondered what would be the best protocol to follow? Also I've read igf1 needs to be reconstituted with acid..... does the biostatistic water work the same?

dont use acitic acid, its broscience that is not understood. show me ONE SINGLE study thats used AA to recon igf1 and used in an injection. you wont fand any. you MIGHT fine WATERLESS AA used in tube research, not something you would want to inject into living tissue... use bac water, its fine.

as for igf1 i would use it 1-2 hrs AFTER training on workout days and around the same time on off days. how to go about it is debatable but you could do 5 day on 2 off and go for 4-8 weeks (you can go off for a month and repeat if going long with the other peps). its a great combo with the cjc and ghrp IMO. if you havent bought the peps yet i would rec mod GRF 1-29 with ghrp2, but cjc is good also. if you do the mod grf and ghrp i would pin around 100mcg 3x a day for 3-6 months.

Wow thanks guys! I'm glad that water can be used as didn't wanna have to get both if not needed, so I would stick to my current protocol of cjc and ghrp 3x a day but just add in the igf 20 mins after training. I've been having the cjc and ghrp sub q but read igf works better straight into the muscle but with insulin pins the onto place really possible is biceps, have you found this to be true? Thanks for the advice

Back