Looks like TRT may be in my future

I'd love to jump in to twice weekly (that'd come out to around 0.3 ml every time right?)

Problem is, the same pharmacy that I get my syringes, needles, and test from won't sell me any more syringes besides the ones I have a scrip for. None of the other pharmacies in town save for one will sell me any, and that one will sell me 25 gauge but doesn't carry 18 gauge
g p z medlab dot com

NPNO2310 Nipro - Needle only, 23 G X 1" - 100 Count

2 0 $7.25 $14.50
NP3C2015 Nipro - 3 CC Syringe with 20 G X 1.5" Needle - 100 Count

2 0 $13.00 $26.00
Subtotal $40.50
Shipping $16.05

Total $56.5

I bookmarked RUI, thanks PrinceDianabol.

Last edited:
Had my second dose yesterday. Gf gave it to me in the left quad. She's a sadist so once she figures out I was pinning, she wanted to do it. For a few days last week I felt pretty great but it didn't last. I mean, I still feel way better than the way I felt before trt, but the old junk isn't completely reliable yet, and the feeling I had for a few days last week is nowhere near as strong as it was at that time. With a 10 day dosing interval and an 8 day half life, hopefully my levels over the last couple of days is the lowest it'll ever be

you are going about this in great way man. give it a few months of finding what workes best for you and you will be all set.
ps i rec shot atleast every 7 days imo

Got my results for my trough levels over the phone today from my Doc's office. I'll ask them to email me all the results, but they gave me the total T number, which they said was a little high at 580, but still within safety parameters. I'm slated for a follow up and some more blood work in 6 months, I've got some co-workers that are gym rats pushing me hard in my workouts, and I'm enjoying having a libido again with my girlfriend, who is 7 years younger than me. Life is feeling pretty good

Question for you guys that are more experienced in going through this than me- How hard can I push myself? Now that I have T I want to kill it in the gym, but of course I don't want to injure myself and end up with even more time not working out. It feels like I bounce back from a workout a lot faster now than I did before going onto TRT...it's almost like being in my late teens or early twenties as far as recovery from a hard workout

Push as hard as your body says to push. When you feel the slightest pain in joints, etc., slow it down and reduce the weights. You will know when you are pushing too hard, at least I do.

Back