losing too much damn weight!

Nutri-Wrestler said:
what i had today:
930- 4 eggs
10- 1 cup oatmeal (NOT instant)
1130- protein shake (50g protein)
200- 3-4 tbs natty peanut butter
215- tuna sub from some sub shop (took 2 bites of the bread and ate all the tuna)
545- detour bar
800- protein shake (76g protein 24g carbs)
1000- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast and a sweet potato
1200- bout to be a protein shake, Pro blend 55

Bro, consider upping the amount of protein you eat (as opposed to drink) considerably. Also - your sub shop days should be over real soon. Good luck.

Fyre- No flax oil, although i will be geting some Omega's soon (short on cash). yup, im doing a competition and i have no idea of my bf%

Stillgoing- Im trying too, but being in college with spread out clases makes it harder

DRVeejay- Thanks, although i will beat your down like a little bitch :-D
i think we should have a wrestle off :)

i feel much thinner and my muscle have become more defined (especially my legs)

Nutri-Wrestler said:
Fyre- No flax oil, although i will be geting some Omega's soon (short on cash). yup, im doing a competition and i have no idea of my bf%

Stillgoing- Im trying too, but being in college with spread out clases makes it harder

DRVeejay- Thanks, although i will beat your down like a little bitch :-D
i think we should have a wrestle off :)

i feel much thinner and my muscle have become more defined (especially my legs)
Tell me about bro, I am in college too and it is hard work to make all you food and carry it around, but I do and it just takes time and preperation. I make 4 meals to take to school and my flax and my protien. Make time brotha. 11 weeks out, lots of time bro, I would getg at least 250-300 clean carbs in still and get some flax and some natural peanutbutter for sure.

I don't like that diet at all. I would run this for your show

Day you Workout with wieghts

Wake up Xenadrene. Large glass of water.
Cardio 5 days a week 45 min low intensity first thing in the morning.
8am 60Protein (solid food like lean turkey ground) 14Fat (flaxZ)
11am 60 zero carb protein 14 fat
12:30PM xendrene
1:30PM 60Protein Tuna 14 Fat (either mayo or flax)
4:00PM 60 zero carb protein 14 fat
5:30PM large apple
6:00PM train with weights
After workout 100grams dextrose/40gram zero protein shake blended.
One hour after shake meal with equal equivalents of the above with solid food. White rice yams, chicken is good for the protein. I would recommend taking ALA at 1000 grams with your post workout shake and meal. Drink 2 gallons a day of water with lemon sliced in it.

On a non-weight training day I would not have the apple. I would consume 50 carbs from brocolli or equivlent and 50 protein solid food at like 6:00PM. Then my last meal would be at 8:00PM which would be a zero protein shake at 50 grams. I would recommend taking ALA again when you consume your carbs.

This is just my two cents. I think your diet is way off. Get rid of those candy detour bars and use only a cheat day. The key is how you time your macronutrients and by using detour bars they have too much fat/protein/carbs together. Remeber protein fat is good. Protein and carbs is good. Fat and Carbs is bad at least for cutting up. Good luck bro with your competition.

well, weight is back to 190.

i know i need a lot of work on my diet. im an ex-wrestler so the only dieting i know of is fast. plus its hard with no one helping me (in person) with my diet.

Theres a lot of good advice here. The only thing I will say is try to keep it simple. Time out about 6-7 meals a day. 40-60 grams of quality protein in each. And watch the carbs and fats. Being able to know how your body is going to react on any type of different and sustained carb intake level is truly one of the keys to doing well in competitions. At the show level, pretty much everyone has the muscle, its who can diet the best that generally is the winner.

Back