low does of test harmful?

nickr27

hey, ive done a ton of research. i would like to know your opinions on taking a low dose of test(say 500mg per week) would have on me (an 18 year old with 2 years experience in training). i am just looking for opinons and not saying i am planning on taking any kind of aas. stats, 6,2 186 12% BF. how bad will it shut natural test down and for how long? and once it does regain will it be producing lower test then i was before the cycle?

thanks

It will cause premature closure of the growth plates....stunting your growth. The odd thing about that, is when the growth plates are prematurley closed, some folks gets a small growth spurt that represents only a fraction of what they might have done.

It can alter your endocrine system in such a way that later in life you will need to administer exogenous hormones to be normal. Using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) prior to physical maturity (endocrine system often doesn't mature until mid to late 20s) is not a very smart thing to do. you are toying with a system that is not complete, and if it doesn;t mature on its own, then it won't mature later and you are stuck with what you have. Later in life, that may very well result in the necessity to adiminister hormones for the rest of your life just to be normal.

I didn't start using until I was 29. I have never had a blood panel done after that first cycle that had my levels as high as they were prior. This includes a blood panel done over a year after completing pct. So yes, it can throw off your natural production, even more so because of your age.

your natural test is probably very high right now - so take advantage of your "free cycles"! But seriously, there are dangers to pre-mature steroid use. Wait about 4 years, you have good stats and you could probably get pretty jacked in that period of time - all natty!

Swellin said:
It will cause premature closure of the growth plates....stunting your growth. The odd thing about that, is when the growth plates are prematurley closed, some folks gets a small growth spurt that represents only a fraction of what they might have done.
\
I don't think he has to worry about being short. 6'2 is perfect height.

dont do it, your two young the endocrine system is extremely complex and delicate and hardly something you want to mess with....

concentrate on heavy compound movements ,eating good food and lifting properly throw in some good otc supplements like creatine ,bcaa,glutamine and youll grow like a weed ,naturally without doing any harm to your body.....
a good first time creatine cycle will yield a rough increase in strenght and size of 10%
which for you would equate to 18lbs of muscle......
basically dont be lazy and do the work.......

Back