Gainsachu

My current stats are:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 196lbs
Bf% 10

Cycle History:
- Test Sust 500mg/wk 1-12 & Var 50mg wk 8-12
- Test E 500mg/wk 1-10 & Dbol 40mg wk 1-4

I have taken a total of 3 cycles in the past 2 years and recovered completely from my first 2 cycles. (No Bloodwork done ever due to my career field) Everything was based off of feel. After my previous cycles I continued to make strength and size gains "naturally" in between cycles and my sex drive remained through the roof. I waited about 4-5 months Post PCT before starting another cycle, but after finishing My last PCT after this last cycle I have been experiencing a low sex drive, a little more lethargy than normal and my erections haven't been as strong as before.. not even close. I have never experienced this before and it has been occurring for about 4-5 weeks now after my PCT. (during my PCT everything was great) When my Girlfriend came to visit me I started taking DAA for about 12 days and my erections we're back to normal?! Before and after she left. Once I discontinued DAA I'm back to having low libido, weak erections, etc..

My last cycle was:
- Test Sust 500mg for 10 weeks 40mg var weeks 2-10 ( I gradually increased to 80mg of Var from about week 4-10)

I started my cycle at 188lbs and ended at around 198-200lbs. During my PCT my weight fluctuated up and down but I'm now sitting comfortabley at 196lbs. Side note: I've had no gyno symptoms whatsoever. I keep a low Bf% year around and I still train hard.

PCT:
Tamoxifen: 40/20/20/20
Arimidex: .25mg EOD (all throughout cycle and pct)

This is the same PCT I've ran for my previous two cycles reccomended to me by my source who is also an IFbb pro and has been "using" for 6+ Years. (I understand this PCT isn't that great.. at all.) I started the PCT 2.5 weeks after my cycle ended which may have been a bit early?

After my cycle My strength has hardly decreased if any. In fact i was still getting stronger after my PCT. I pulled 630lbs which is a 15lb increase from before I started my cycle. I did lose some size those, but I assumed it to be glycogen/water retention. My diet is always in check I can post that if needed, I take all my supps to include; vitamin D, multi, fish oil, etc.. so I'm wondering what the heck is going on with my sex drive/erections and lowered energy? should I consider starting another pct to include Clomid and Nolva? I just want to feel back to normal again. After this I'm discontinuing AAS until I'm much older. If there is any missing info I'd be more than happy to add more. ((I apologize I cannot get blood tests, unfortunately))

Without blood work it is all just a guess. Read the link below in my signature for info on how to get private blood work.

Back