Low Libido - Blood Test - Comments?

wildcatslb43

Hi,

I ran a cycle back in 2014 when I was 23, consisting of Test E @ 500mg for 12 weeks with a 6 week Dbol kick start @ 50mg. I did a nolva/clomid pct of 20/20/20/20 and 50/50/50/50 for 4 weeks after cycle. I have not run another cycle since and my libido/erection quality is currently sub par to say the least. I ran some bloods in search of an explanation and was hoping someone would be able to shed some light or offer some advice. I have been drug free for 3 years now and there doesn't seem to be anymore natural recovery occurring. Would I benefit from a clomid restart, hcg restart, or just take a natural test booster? Any other advice would be great! ThanksView attachment 566779View attachment 566778

Let me take a stab, though I'm no expert. Your total test of 532 is a little bit below average, out to about age 60 or older. This doesn't look too bad, though at 26 should be around 600 ish.

Your free test at 12 is equivalent to a 50 year old man, this looks crap for a 26 year old. Should be 15 ish.

Your estrogen at 10.7 is way too low, in my opinion this is why you have no libido.

I really don't know much about PCT, but if I was you I would get some HCG and 1000 IU per day for 10 days, then upon finishing do another clomid / nolva round of PCT and see what happens. Not sure on doses for those, others can help you with that. Seems like higher than what you tried last time.

I don't think you have anything to lose from trying that.

Here is a chart from Megatron where I got those test figures. Low estrogen and low libido is from personal experience.

View attachment 566807

Back