Low sex crive after cycle

spud--1

I finished my 3rd cycle 6 weeks ago and feel like my sex drive has virtually gone, I did Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle and also post cycle this is my cycle and pct.

Week 1-8 400mg test enan
Week 1-8 600mg primo
week 1-8 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3x per week

PCT

Week Nolvadex Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Aromasin Vitamin E
1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
6 20mgs/day

Do you think I should try some more Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to kickstart my test?

Not sure

Not sure but PCT is usually only 4 weeks. You might have done too much post cycle therapy (pct). Not sure but hopefully one of the senior members will chime in.

Hi thx, I used the anthony roberts PCT method here steroidworld.com/forums/post-cycle-therapy/677-anthony-roberts-pct.html I read good things about it by quite a few people before I did it so not sure really?

I had the same issue my last post cycle therapy (pct). Best thing to do is get a blood test! See if Estro is high or low.

IMO..the cycle was to short and the pct tooo long.

How was the sex drive during cycle ?

No pct will mimic or return you to on cycle vigor.

Agreed in that blood work is in order.

you were using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in pct also? most dont recommend this as its suppressive

I had the same issue my last post cycle therapy (pct). Best thing to do is get a blood test! See if Estro is high or low.

yeh, I think it may be too low because of the longer post cycle therapy (pct)

IMO..the cycle was to short and the post cycle therapy (pct) tooo long.

How was the sex drive during cycle ?

No post cycle therapy (pct) will mimic or return you to on cycle vigor.

Agreed in that blood work is in order.

Yes I was going for a 12 wek cycle but I had to cut it short because I think I reacted badly to the primo, my skin felt like it was burning or something, can't have been the test because I've used that before.

Sex drive before cycle was normal, during cycle was high now after cycle low

you were using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in post cycle therapy (pct) also? most dont recommend this as its suppressive

Yeh I read many contradicting reports about post cycle therapy (pct) but saw that a lot of people seemed to get good results with this one but to be honest I got better results last time when I used clomid

Back