Lowest Anavar mgs

Ifrit

What is the lowest mgs I could use with Anavar for a cutting phase to just retain mass? What would a good cutting cycle look like in your opinion with clenburterol and ephedra cycled throughout? This shit is expensive so I am looking for the least mgs I can use and still get the lean mass retaining possibilities.

Take your weight and divide it by 10. That's generally the min ox/day you can get by on and still push nitrogen balance into positive territory.

Even with that low dosage you'll probably start getting fantastic strength gains in week 3 or 4.

Ox is powerful stuff.

I know a few guys who made great gains on less than 10mg ED. You just have to eat right. Adding creatine is a great addition as anavar greatly increase creatine synthesis.

DTOX said:
Take your weight and divide it by 10. That's generally the min ox/day you can get by on and still push nitrogen balance into positive territory.

Even with that low dosage you'll probably start getting fantastic strength gains in week 3 or 4.

Ox is powerful stuff.

That's a great little tip, thanks DTOX! ;)

DTOX said:

Ox is powerful stuff.

DTOX, that's another way of doing it. The minimum that is recommended is lbm x .125, but as you can see that by using either 2 of these formulas you will get an accurate dose.

As for the quality of Anavar that's another issue. You would have to use more of other brands in comparison to pharmaceutical ox!

Let's say I do 10 weeks of 400mgs of EQ and then I wolud like to cut on anavar. What would be the best way to factor this in?

Back