Lump months after injection

JT19

Hey guys !

So about 6 months ago or so I did my regular TRT injection into my delt. The ext day I had a lump after which Has happened before and always went away. Well it stayed for a few weeks but had no pain. I went to my doctor and she said it was like just a cyst and to just wait and see if the body reabsorb it. I went 2 months ago and showed her again and she still said it's better to let the body try to take care of it. Well this week I hit my shoulder off something and now it has gotten bigger and has the tiniest bit of pain. No redness or anything. Has anyone ever had one of these ? Should I get my doctor to drain it or what ?

I had the same thing happen last year, mine bled after the injection, i rubbed it out the best I could. I ended up with a lump that would not go away. After about a month it started to hurt. I went to the doc, she aspirated it, puss came out of it. After antibiotics the lump never completely went a way. I ended up getting it cut out in surgery. The surgeon said it was a foreign body reaction.
Now I have a 3 inch scar. I know longer inject my delts.

I had the same thing happen last year, mine bled after the injection, i rubbed it out the best I could. I ended up with a lump that would not go away. After about a month it started to hurt. I went to the doc, she aspirated it, puss came out of it. After antibiotics the lump never completely went a way. I ended up getting it cut out in surgery. The surgeon said it was a foreign body reaction.
Now I have a 3 inch scar. I know longer inject my delts.
wow, bad carrier oil.

Ya I have a bad feeling mine will have to be cut out too. They are doing an ultrasound on my shoulder monday. It's right on my tattoo ffs. It was just TRT too. My prescribed meds. I have no idea why this one time it formed a cyst. I have bee on it for 6 years. What did they do to cut it out ? Just freeze the area and cut ? Also how long did it take to heal ?

I actually got knocked out, he cut across my shoulder to open me up and the then cut the abscess/foreign body out and when I came too, i had staples to close it. Staples came out after about a week. Fully healed after about 6 weeks.

Ya I'm thinking a similar thing will need to be done for me. Its bigger than a golf ball. I have no clue why my body reacted to a shit like this. I've been on this prescription for 6 years. And no other shot from the vial caused it. Obviously something weird happened. Oh well it sucks but it's not the end of the world I guess

Back