lumps and pain after injecting

robr

hi everyone I've got a question about something that worries me. I got Geneza pharm test E and running at 500mg a week did my 5th shot on friday.
I use 23G 1.5inch needles to inject and 21G to draw.
my first shot was in the quad and I had a limp for almost a week. it only went away after 1 week.
my second shot was in the glute and it was okay, had some pip and it got better after a day. my third injection was also in the same spot(right glute) and it was okay.
after that I injected 4th shot in my left glute and i could barely sit on my ass, i decided to inject my left glute because i felt lumps in my right glute.
like every injection gave me a lump, the area was not red or anything but the lumps were there.
had my 5th injection in the right glute on friday(the lumps got smaller but were still there), the needle had hard time penetrating the skin and now 2 days after that the area is really swole and i can barely sit again. really painful shit plus I got a fever on friday(the day of the injection) and felt really weak till today.
does anyone have any idea why i get this awful pain after already injecting my right glute twice and it wasn't that bad
, what can I do to reduce this pain and swelling??
btw i Do inject the oil really fast like in 10-20 seconds , could this be the problem?
thank you!

Personally, I've noticed that the slower I inject, the less pain I feel. When I inject 2cc's, I take my sweet time - like a couple of minutes, sometimes even longer if I hit close to a nerve or something. I know it sounds long, but it does make a huge difference. So your 10-20 seconds do sound a bit too quick. What I also do is not only alternate between glutes, but also where I pin my glutes, e.i. upper vs. middle. This helps against hitting same sore parts all the time and gives time for lumps to dissolve better. BTW, when injecting 2cc's you're bound to create a lump, I mean there's no way that you won't feel it. Hope this helps.

Well, they're just typical painkillers, so I wouldn't expect miracles, but yeah that should help a little. But like I said, the best thing to do is not to pin the same spot until the pain goes away and the lump dissolves. I mean the gears needs to get absorbed from the injection site, before you hit it again. Otherwise you'll create a cyst and trust me, you don't want that. Bottom line: if it's sore - find another spot to hit.

Like h3llsmans said try heating it before you inject. I've had this issue before. Also if you will use a heating pad on the injection site after you have a lump (if you still get them) I found that this helped me out some.

do you heat the syringe without the needle on? is it still sterile if you do that?? i mean the water will touch the tip of the syringe and i don't know if thats a big deal or not
again thanks!

Back