Luquillo 2 years progress

I think i like the old table cloth better. The plant looks like it needs some attention luq. Don't want it to get too far gone bro.

Seriously, you have made some very nice gains in two years. Everywhere you are thicker. You look very solid. Nicely done!

tman55 said:
I think i like the old table cloth better. The plant looks like it needs some attention luq. Don't want it to get too far gone bro.

Seriously, you have made some very nice gains in two years. Everywhere you are thicker. You look very solid. Nicely done!
Funny you mention the plant Tman! Look how it looks today.
I had to cut it and see if it grows better.
And thanks for your words BIG man.

Last edited:
luquillo78 said:
Funny you mention the plant Tman! Look how it looks today.
I had to cut it and see if it grows better.
And thanks for your words BIG man.

Looks like mulligans dick.

Thanks aczech, estray, adida and evans.

Gains are a lot harder to get now than at the begining and I'm being more dedicated now than before.

luquillo78 said:
Thanks aczech, estray, adida and evans.

Gains are a lot harder to get now than at the begining and I'm being more dedicated now than before.

Maybe time for the hot sauce soon...

Thanks LiftTillIDie, Mister and angry.

As you said, deads are the key! My bench is still weak compared to deads and you can notice by my flat chest. And I'm not benching since 4 months ago due to shoulder injury. At the moment I'm just doing dips, but shoulder is healing pretty well.

yeh, bro, once that shoulder heals...it's start hitting the DB presses. And I'd still probably ice the shoulder after each workout...just for safety sake.

rake922 said:
Your just doing dips..

Dont you feel they are just as bad in terms of slowing recovery of the shoulder joint?
I've been asked that question many times but really the only exercise that hurts is flat/incline bench. I guess it's due to the location of the injury.

Yes I'm doing cuff work JT. I'm working "around" the injury, avoiding pain. I've been 2 months of absolutely no chest/shoulder work (just cuff). Then started very light and now I'm starting to go heavier. Thanks for asking bro.

luquillo78 said:
Yes I'm doing cuff work JT. I'm working "around" the injury, avoiding pain. I've been 2 months of absolutely no chest/shoulder work (just cuff). Then started very light and now I'm starting to go heavier. Thanks for asking bro.

Sounds like you're on the right track!

Back