M1t or dbol with 500mg of test per week...

tproz

I'm going to to running another cycle which will be 500mg of test e per week for 12 weeks.
I was wondering which oral would be the best kickstart...m1t or dbol...

I have used dbol longer than 4 weeks although I don't recommend it. Use it to kickstart your cycle until your test kicks in. I haven't used sarms..well, I believe that Tamoxifen aka Nolvadex is technically a sarm so I have used that.

Are oral that hard on the liver if only used for 4 weeks?
Ever use sarms?
I've used a ton of SARMS. They're pretty neat but not on the same level as gear. Sarms won't give you that kick that you're looking for in a fast acting oral. They're a little slow acting and not as powerful as most AAS.
I have used dbol longer than 4 weeks although I don't recommend it. Use it to kickstart your cycle until your test kicks in. I haven't used sarms..well, I believe that Tamoxifen aka Nolvadex is technically a sarm so I have used that.
Close but not quite lol. SARMS--->Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators and SERMS--->Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. One is anabolic by activating the androgen receptors, the other occupies estrogen receptors and blocks them. :)

I've used a ton of SARMS. They're pretty neat but not on the same level as gear. Sarms won't give you that kick that you're looking for in a fast acting oral. They're a little slow acting and not as powerful as most AAS.

Close but not quite lol. SARMS--->Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators and SERMS--->Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. One is anabolic by activating the androgen receptors, the other occupies estrogen receptors and blocks them. :)

Well damn SERM...my bad lol. I get the new guy pass just one time right? lol

My thought on M1T or dbol is that if u have already entered the world of AAS use then why go in reverse and do a prohormone?

My thought on M1T or dbol is that if u have already entered the world of AAS use then why go in reverse and do a prohormone?

So M1t is not prohormone. It is a pro steroid on par with Tren acetate. It's a big ban for the buck. Don't make the mistake on thinking more is better like Many people. It isn't hard on the liver till you take higher doses than you should. I was involved in the original release on Methy 1 Test. Just make sure what you are getting it really Methyl 1 Test and not Methyl Test.

So M1t is not prohormone. It is a pro steroid on par with Tren acetate. It's a big ban for the buck. Don't make the mistake on thinking more is better like Many people. It isn't hard on the liver till you take higher doses than you should. I was involved in the original release on Methy 1 Test. Just make sure what you are getting it really Methyl 1 Test and not Methyl Test.

Thank you...
I've read where the dose is between 10mg and 30mg..

Interesting...thnx for the input DPR. How would one go about checking to see if it is one or the other tho?? Methyl1Test/Methyl Test. Does RoidTest make something for that??

..well never mind that, I just looked and found nothing. Is there any way to test m1 t....other than taking it??

Back