make trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

Hellcat

hi

next time i want to brew tren hex. you know that stuff is really expensive and i dont want to make unnecessary experiments with that. anyone here got a proven formula, recommended dosage and the melting point? i was thinking about 100 or 150mg each ml. my carrier should be made of bb/ba/castor/eo.

can i ask why you wanna make Tren Hex as opposed to regular Ace or Enan? Esp considering the cost.

just curious to try tren hex. had ace and enan before and now i have the opportunity to get 10 grams from a friend. and he is asking me to produce that for both of us. ty

go with trenE the half life is almost exacly the same and at half the cost.
rerally no reez to use hex.
if you want faster then use trenA.

hi guys, there is no need to change my opinion about tren hex, i have not paid for the ten grams and i have it here already, my friend provided it. all i want to know is for a formula, melting point and recommended dosage. i have my experience with tren ace and ena already and now i can have it for free with hex, so why shouldnt i give a try? any suggestions for the dosage and formula?

hi guys, there is no need to change my opinion about tren hex, i have not paid for the ten grams and i have it here already, my friend provided it. all i want to know is for a formula, melting point and recommended dosage. i have my experience with tren ace and ena already and now i can have it for free with hex, so why shouldnt i give a try? any suggestions for the dosage and formula?

use a 2/20 ratio and the same recipe u use for Tren enan.

and next time, say it was free dummy!! lol

Back