Make your own androl caps the easy way

bodymax1

2011 mr florida
I TRIED ALL THE SUSPENSIONS AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEY ALL TASTE LIKE SHIT OR ARE TOO UNSTABLE THIS IS THE EASY WAY TO DO YOUR OWN LIQUID CAPS THAT RIGHT LIQUID ANADROL CAPS !!!!

HERES WHAT I USED

10 G oxymetholone powder
186 ml of macadamia oil
4 ml benzel alcohol

combine the oxymetholone, mac oil, and benzyl alcohol and heat to 360 degrees F
untill the mixture is clear

then continue to heat at the same temperature for another 20-30 mins to ensure that the oxymetholone has completley melted and "fused" with the oil

make sure to stir the mixture a few times during the cooking process

remove from the heat source and allow to cool

do not refridgerate to try and speed up the cooling process. allow to do so at room temperature only

as soon as the mix is 77 d F (i use a digital food thermometer) you can proceed to cap into GELATIN capsules only do not use vegatable as they will disinigrate.

add .5 ml of the mix to each capsule and close

note: sooner or later the mix will 'crash' but it wont matter because it will be enclosed into the capsules at the right dosage the only reason for melting it into oil is to make sure it is evenly dispersed throughout the mix

using this recipe you will have 400 25 mg caps

the reason i use mac oil is because of its high smoking point. if you use olive oil then you will burn it at such a high temp and therefore making your mix crash before you have a chance to cap it you could also use plain canola oil but mac oil is better for you so i figure why not make your Abombs good for you too lol

Interesting method. For my size 0 caps I use 2.5 grams of anadrol and 9.5 grams of protein powder. Using a powder of a different consistency will require more, or less weight due to volume differences.

This yields 50 caps of 50mg each, with little to no tamping required.

Some use coffee grinders to mix their powder, I generally shake the shit outta it. Using a chocolate protein powder will help you denote whether or not its mixed evenly or not with a nice even color, as opposed to blotches of white here or there.

General recipe
50 x size 0 caps
12 grams total weight (drug + filler)
Shake & add to caps, should be 5-15 minutes work.

Last edited:
yea i tried the powder mixing method but i just hated it cuz unless you weigh each cap you dont know if they are all the same. dont get me wrong i know its a good method i just like being able to have some sort of measuring scale in place for more accuracy. not to mention i hate the fuckin mess that comes with all that damn powder

Back