Make Your Picks: UFC 90

Silva
Kos
Sherk
Werdum
Rich

I think the Silva vs Cote match is a joke but there is no one else. Hopefully with Elite going under Dana will sign Robbie Lawler and throw him up against Silva. That would be a fun fight to watch!

The GSP vs Serra fight was a joke too, but we all know what happened there.

Cote has a chance. Obviously the odds are heavily in the favour of Silva, but there have been upsets before and there will be more in the future.

I know, that's why I don't understand why everyone thinks he is so great.

He will get exposed on the ground like Houston Alexander.

You can't compare him to Houston Alexander. Thiago has real jiu jitsu and excellent takedown defense.

UFC 90 Picks:
Main Card:
-Anderson Silva
-Thiago Alves
-Fabricio Werdum
-Sean Sherk
-rich clementi

Preliminary Bouts:
-Thales Leites
-Spencer Fisher
-Dan Miller
-gleison tibau
-pete sell

I could see giving him the second but Sherk scored a lot more points on the feet plus some takedowns. I thought it played out best possible scenario both men having to stand.

GSP will be elusive vs Alves. And GSP has the best wrestling at 170lbs, yes... better than KOS

I would have to put Kos at #2 or maybe #3 with Fitch in consideration for wresterls at 170. I was extremely impressed with Alves' physical strength and takedown defense. So impressed that I think he may be able to negate more of GSP's wrestling than Fitch did, which gives him plenty of time on the feet to ply his trade.

Back