masteron and baldness

JOHNYBOY1983

ok masteron is like DHT so does that mean it causes baldness as much as testosterone?

or does it only affect your hair in a small way?

DHT means it will affect your hair pretty much the worst of all, as far as steroids go. It's really up to genetics. If you are prone to MPB, and you'll know, just look at your lineage, then it will cause accelerated hair loss. I'm on masteron right now, and there is not a history of MPB in my family, and thus far, I have not experienced anything out of the ordinary in terms of hair loss. It's not going to make you go straight up bald from using it, but if you ARE prone, you'll see it fall out pretty good.

Masteron, Ana Anavar (var) , Primo, and Winstrol are all popular DHT derivatives. They all can cause hair loss if you are prone, but it Anavar (var) ies by individual based on genetics and dosages. Out of these four, I read the most complaints about Winstrol causing hair loss, and the least problems from Anavar (var) and Primo. Masteron is probably in the middle, just based on the the threads I've read over the years from people's results.

Masteron, Ana Anavar (var) , Primo, and Winstrol are all popular DHT derivatives. They all can cause hair loss if you are prone, but it Anavar (var) ies by individual based on genetics and dosages. Out of these four, I read the most complaints about Winstrol causing hair loss, and the least problems from Anavar (var) and Primo. Masteron is probably in the middle, just based on the the threads I've read over the years from people's results.

I noticed dramatic hair loss on Winstrol (winny). Stopped upon cessation. I am the ana Anavar (var) king and have never had an issue with it and I run 100mg ED. Primo gives me no issues at 100mg ED.

On masteron and so far so good...... doing 100mg EOD.

ok thanks guys but how do these steroids compare with test incomparison to hair loss especially mast compared to test on hair loss?

Back