11 weeks on Deca and I shed zero hair! How?

3dwin

Hola a todos !

I lost a lot of hair in the past few years. doesn't matter if i'm on trt or blasting high doses.
fina/duta + Nizoral never helped even while i was on low dose trt (70-80mg test e) .
Only thing that helped was coming off of all AAS even trt , but it wasn't an option for me .
anyway

11 weeks ago i decided to add 400mg Deca to my 80mg test .
At the end of week 4 I noticed my hairs looks healthier and less thin,beside that I lose a lot less hair when washing/combing my hairs.
Normally when i take a shower i can see ~40 strands of hairs on my hands after shampooing my hairs.
My hairs look thicker and the texture of hairs was getting even better.
Everything was improving and at the beginning of week 9 I only see max 10 hairs through the day falling of my head.
I'm in middle of week 11 and it seems my hair loss is completely stopped (maybe 1-2 hairs every day) .

My question is in my case Does DHN overpower DHT ?

Hola a todos !

I lost a lot of hair in the past few years. doesn't matter if i'm on trt or blasting high doses.
fina/duta + Nizoral never helped even while i was on low dose trt (70-80mg test e) .
Only thing that helped was coming off of all AAS even trt , but it wasn't an option for me .
anyway

11 weeks ago i decided to add 400mg Deca to my 80mg test .
At the end of week 4 I noticed my hairs looks healthier and less thin,beside that I lose a lot less hair when washing/combing my hairs.
Normally when i take a shower i can see ~40 strands of hairs on my hands after shampooing my hairs.
My hairs look thicker and the texture of hairs was getting even better.
Everything was improving and at the beginning of week 9 I only see max 10 hairs through the day falling of my head.
I'm in middle of week 11 and it seems my hair loss is completely stopped (maybe 1-2 hairs every day) .

My question is in my case Does DHN overpower DHT ?
DHN is weaker than DHT. You can do your own research or people here can immediately help you out!
https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50".
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!
The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.

Back