Masteron & Primobolan... How do these compare?

Sitruc

How do these two compounds compare to each other? Is one more anabolic from another... If they are so mild why and when would you run them?

Masteron and Primobolan are very similar with the exception of masteron being highly androgenic , unlike primobolan. Both can yield similar results in the 'gains' department. Primobolan needs to be used for extended periods. 18 weeks or longer in my experience, and the finished product of primobolan is one of my favorites. Masteon leaves a marble-like look to your finish, while primobolan pulls your skin tight and defines every muscle with remarkable detail.

2 of my favorite compounds.

So with something like primo only be used when strictly cutting with low BF% and be useless when bulking?

Also Primo Enanthate at 100mg/ml how much and often should this be used on average for good results?

So with something like primo only be used when strictly cutting with low BF% and be useless when bulking?

Doesnt have to be a cut. But it does have to be used (or should) at low body fat. Not useless for bulking at all. That is all diet dependant.

So in that case it would be 7.5mls in a week. What would it stack well with? Only cause that's a lot of CC's when already using other compounds like Test etc

... I need more money haha.
I easily get stretch marks ... would primo with how you desicribed its skin tightening make this worse?

So in that case it would be 7.5mls in a week. What would it stack well with? Only cause that's a lot of CC's when already using other compounds like Test etc

Test, anavar are great.

... I need more money haha.
I easily get stretch marks ... would primo with how you desicribed its skin tightening make this worse?

No. Not at all. It's not literally like torque tightening. Just an effect.

Awesome!
To save money could one run a total anabolics dose.
Such as
Npp/deca...400mg 1-18wk
Mast...........200mg 12-18wk
Primo.........350mg 1-18wk
Test............250mg 1-18wk

Or would this not yield the same gains?

Masteron and primo sound like amazing compounds. Im going to use masteron on my next cycle. Im not rich or I would use primo.... What is the idea dosage of masteron.. For some one looking to maximize its potential.

Oh and what would be the idea length to run masteron. I have been thinking of running masteron/test E and EQ I find that would be a interesting cycle to do. I have heard Eq is best ran for like 16 weeks at the least.

Masteron and primo sound like amazing compounds. Im going to use masteron on my next cycle. Im not rich or I would use primo.... What is the idea dosage of masteron.. For some one looking to maximize its potential.

Masteron dose for me has been perfect at 600mg. No less than 500mg. And over 600 really never yielded much difference.

It's available with enanthate and propionate esters attached. So 8 to 14 weeks is plenty.

I have done both - Masteron @ 400mg a week and primo at 600mg a week.

Primo is BY far my favorite to add with test, rather do Primo than Tren/Mast ect

I'm planning on doing either mast or primo in the next go with npp, test, and an oral. what do you guys think and which oral would be best? I ran var in my last few cycles and I loved it so I can do that again, but I want to try some others. I was thinking dbol or Winstrol (winny). any advice? sorry about jacking the thread.

I think Winstrol (winny) or Dbol both have their place. I just would be careful of cholesterol levels with Winstrol (winny) and joint pains. I would chose Winstrol (winny) only for maybe the last 3 weeks of a cycle when I am around like 8 percent bodyfat or lower to get the grainy look associated with winy. Because for strength gains you could use anavar instead and avoid the cholesterol problems being as bad and the joint pains. Also Tbol is nice but it still adds a noticeable amount of water but it will get you big fast. What can I say about dbol though that hasn't already been said. Its basically the number one used mass building oral steroid just keep BP in check and make sure you are running a testosterone base as with all cycles and make sure to have arimadex , aromasin, or some way of controlling estrogen on hand. I have almost all the size I want. So if some one was asking me the question you are asking us I would chose the winstrol as long as my cholesterol was well in check. I would rather use masteron though.

primo is really nice. masteron is as well, i like it with tren. but i like primo a lot as well. used it as an athlete with test a lot.

800-1000mg per week for 16-20 weeks is what i recommend. try to find a source that has good primo at 200mg/ml instead of 100, it'll make life so much easier.

Back