me 200lbs lighter

thanks guys,i'm thinking about dropping 10 more but don't want to get to thin and definitely don't want to lose any muscle,wut do you guys think..

10lb over a month would be nice. Dont know how vigorous youd wanna lose the weight.
Could be quite interesting non the least

well i dropped 20 in 3 weeks 10 lbs is really nothing for me i just worried i would look to thin,but i do plan to do a test cycle this fall and put 20 or so lbs on..

don't really have any,never liked to be photographed when i was fat,my daughter has a few but she keeps forgetting to send them to me...

thanks guys,i'm thinking about dropping 10 more but don't want to get to thin and definitely don't want to lose any muscle,wut do you guys think..

Great work. Your the man thats so cool. Good for you.
At your age muscle = bone density don't loose any more weight Stay fit enjoy your life. Go play some sports. Get in a league.

That is amazing. You have no noticeable loose skin at all. I lost 120 lbs and I have some loose skin/fat deposits on my love handles I just can't get rid of.

Nice work man. You are an inspiration. Who needs the biggest loser.

i do have a little loose skin fortunately its below my waist line ,lets just say i won't be wearing a banana hammock any time soon..lol

I wouldn't drop anymore weight if u already fixed ur diet which im sure you have. then the test will make u appear leaner anyways. I think your right where uneed to be I would work on natural muscle building and getting ur body rdy to cycle. if ur not lean enough after cycle u can always cut a little and go again. great job though man.

i plan to do high def training until august,then i'll start back on a building phase and about November i will start on a test cycle..

Back