Me at 6% bodyfat, 92kg - summer shape

92kg x 2.2 = 202.4 lb 6 % bf nice and dry looking g2g & ready, now height is? also are you getting ready for the chicks at the beach? or your gonna drop more bf % for a show?

92kg x 2.2 = 202.4 lb 6 % bf nice and dry looking g2g & ready, now height is? also are you getting ready for the chicks at the beach? or your gonna drop more bf % for a show?

182cm. Thanks for the compliment and you better believe I went crazy this summer ;) No shows planned don't have the time

:beer: You spilled something on your sheets. :beer:

lmfao, probably was a wet towel or something :p

I have a family vacation in Feb to Florida. I'm pushing calories up every week or two and pushing intensity every workout. The beach IS a competition!!! I won't be 200lbs and 6% but I'm hoping to add a couple more pounds by then. I'll have to practice posing for family pics. How do I make bicep poses look natural? I'll have to always stand on the right side because my left tricep look better! Haha

I have a family vacation in Feb to Florida. I'm pushing calories up every week or two and pushing intensity every workout. The beach IS a competition!!! I won't be 200lbs and 6% but I'm hoping to add a couple more pounds by then. I'll have to practice posing for family pics. How do I make bicep poses look natural? I'll have to always stand on the right side because my left tricep look better! Haha

Nice your coming to my land,to pose for a pic just do positive and negative put your left hand "positive"over your right hand,your right hand should be the negative, resistance will be your left hand, curl 40 reps with your right bicep arm like if your curling a 20 pound dumbell , make sure you contract each rep for a few seconds,you will pump your bicep with a rush of blood making your bicep biger for about 15 minutes, you can do this in a public bathroom before a pic pose, just don't moun laud you don't wan't others thinking your taking a big constipated dump
:insane2:

Last edited:

Cool, I love america, would love to move. My country is in worse political mayhem than the US imo :p

As for the posing, I honestly have no set technique I just try a couple times and choose the best pic XD

LivingBIG do you stay lean in general? Do you have a bulk/cut program?

I definitely don't stay lean all year :p I usually stay between 6-8% from June to December.

looking shredded and ready for a show. well done there bro. what was your last cycle?

Thanks, I don't compete though wish I had the time. My last 'cycle' actually was igf1-des for 3 weeks, with a low dose of growth which I'm still running.

Back