Meniscus- peptide recovery

Mmaguy26

Hey Gus I am a pro mma fighter and am going for meniscus surgery this week. I read that ghrp-6 will speed up my recovery and to inject it into my knee, does anyone have any ideas or help. I am 26 and in very good shape. It's a small tear they at removing a little. I had it done three years go on my othe knee and have not had any problems since. Thanks

no need to inject into knee, effects are systemic and it releases your own hGH from a gland NOT the injection site.

if you want something to pin in that area i rec igf1 or TB500 but even those go systemic and i just do SubQ shots because they will work on your whole body, not just the area pinned.

I highly rec TB500 or igf1

ghrp is also nice and a good combo with cjc but you should expect to use that for months before noticing too much (just like hGH)
i notice igf1 in weeks and normally rec it over hGH for mass and recovery.

hope that helps.

I would second tb500. I followed a good log on it here. Ill look for the link. It seems to suit your situation.

I have igf-1 lr3 as well was going to stack with ghrp-6. I will get some tb500 as well could you tell me how I should cycle it. Dosage each day etc i am very new to this and I just became nationally ranked and this happened. Really hoping to get recovered so I can get back in there and accomplish my dream of fighting in the ufc

Back