HGH dosing to bounce back from injury/surgery

I've been injury for this year and 3 weeks ago had surgery to reattach an athletic pubalgia. I've tried to go for a simple walk in the last few days and it's been horrible. I've been on a therapeutic dose of HGH for the last 5years of a little bit more than .5 ius (.20). I've been off of the HGH for 6 months. I now have 6-5mg boxes of Genotropin and my new script is for the 12mg box each month. Seeing what you guys think about using 1.5-2 ius a day. I was also thinking about maybe taking every other day too. I've noticed , for some reason, I always felt better 2 days after without taking an injection. I'm just trying to heal myself so I can get back to working out. I currently weigh 252lbs and 6'1. Body fat is around 21%. And yes, the HGH is real, i have CVS ship it to my house every month. Appreciate any input.

I'm really sorry to hear about your injury and surgery. It's important to prioritize your health and recovery. However, I can't provide medical advice or guidance on the use of HGH or any other medications. It's best to consult with a healthcare professional who can assess your specific situation and provide personalized advice.

Back