Meniscus tear? Ghrp and cjc vs igf-1 and tb 500

Mmaguy26

Hey I am 26 year old athlete just recently had meniscus surgery. I was running igf-1 for a week befor surgery and week of I started tb 500. I was doing 100 mcg eod of igf and I did 2 mg a week for two weeks now of tb 500. I have a bunch of bottle of ghrp-6 so I am running that now and and getting cjc. It's very hard to find out info on peptide since a lot of ppl say different stuff. I want to recover fuck strength, size, fat burning. I just want to have stronger knees so I can do what I love. If anyone knows the best thing for me to strengthen my knees and joints and have better recovery it would be very appreciated.

I am curious about the dose for cjc1295 it's the only thing. Can't really figure out. And would you recommend wiht day or without, so much mix information

I am curious about the dose for cjc1295 it's the only thing. Can't really figure out. And would you recommend wiht day or without, so much mix information

Depends. If you are using cjc1295 no dac then 100mcg is a good dose 3-4x a day with your ghrp. cjc1295 with dac has shown some awesome results at 2000-3000mcg a week pinned just once a week or seperated into two pins. Then you would use your ghrp 3-4x a day on its own. Supplementing with huperzine-a 200mcg 3x a day will make this combo even more effective.

Depends. If you are using cjc1295 no dac then 100mcg is a good dose 3-4x a day with your ghrp. cjc1295 with dac has shown some awesome results at 2000-3000mcg a week pinned just once a week or seperated into two pins. Then you would use your ghrp 3-4x a day on its own. Supplementing with huperzine-a 200mcg 3x a day will make this combo even more effective.

I always wondered about this. Anyone actually try the once a week DAC version?

I always wondered about this. Anyone actually try the once a week DAC version?

I will begin this research next week. On other forums ppl have gotten bloodwork done and it keeps igf-1 levels elevated and gh tested very high on 3mg a week even without ghrps

Back