Help with peptide reconstitution math

PapaNoel

Hello

So I have som CJC DAC and some GHRP-6, both coming in 5mg vial.
Which is 5000mcg and if I reconstitute it with 2.5ml, thats 25 units of 0.1ml, which equals out to 200mcg per 0.1ml, right?
Basically 5000 / 25 = 200mcg.

Which means 600mcg dac is 0.3 ml and the GHRP-6 is 0.1ml for 200mcg.
I'm i doing this right? Thanks

when does this kick off?

2 days ago.
Did 450mcg of CJC DAC and 143mcg of GHRP-6
Forgot the GHRP-6 shot yesterday night (was out with girl and came home, fucked and passed out lol...)
Did my second shot of GHRP-6 today and wrote a more detailed explanation in another thread.

But holy fuck, it works wonders for hunger lol... Recently stopped smoking weed and my appetite has been ZERO, struggled to eat just 1-2 times per day.
To mention todays food intake (yesterday I had 50 grams of white rice and a protein shake for the whole day, couldn't get anything down...)
But after the second GHRP shot today few hours ago, i've had a whole watermelon, half a rotisserie chicken with 2 sides, box of strawberries, box of blueberries, a liter of milk, another box of strawberries with gf.
And I ate just under 2 hours ago...can't even tell I've eaten all day I'm so hungry but I can't binge eat because I've been on a strict diet past months and i'm super afraid I'll balloon up if I try to satisfy my appetite...

So here I am, hungry as fuck but not allowed to really eat lol... I wish life would be less extreme in either direction, always on the edge of everything and anything...

And the kicker? This was bought on amazon, cheaper than any online AAS shop and was delivered with DHL in 3 days, didn't even go through customs lol...
If you wanna know the brand I bought, just PM me or milton will cut both our heads off lol...

Last edited:
2 days ago.
Did 450mcg of CJC DAC and 143mcg of GHRP-6
Forgot the GHRP-6 shot yesterday night (was out with girl and came home, fucked and passed out lol...)
Did my second shot of GHRP-6 today and wrote a more detailed explanation in another thread.

But holy fuck, it works wonders for hunger lol... Recently stopped smoking weed and my appetite has been ZERO, struggled to eat just 1-2 times per day.
To mention todays food intake (yesterday I had 50 grams of white rice and a protein shake for the whole day, couldn't get anything down...)
But after the second GHRP shot today few hours ago, i've had a whole watermelon, half a rotisserie chicken with 2 sides, box of strawberries, box of blueberries, a liter of milk, another box of strawberries with gf.
And I ate just under 2 hours ago...can't even tell I've eaten all day I'm so hungry but I can't binge eat because I've been on a strict diet past months and i'm super afraid I'll balloon up if I try to satisfy my appetite...

So here I am, hungry as fuck but not allowed to really eat lol... I wish life would be less extreme in either direction, always on the edge of everything and anything...

man your hungry and cant eat. how about watermelon? eat all you want there.

man your hungry and cant eat. how about watermelon? eat all you want there.

I eat a decent amount of watermelon per day, mostly as snack and to stay hydrated.
But a huge thing lately has been me "overeating" watermelon to stretch out my belly and then having a proper meal 2-3 hours later as it's mostly just water anyhow. I do that once a day, usually as my third meal.
I really love watermelon, could eat it all day lol

I eat a decent amount of watermelon per day, mostly as snack and to stay hydrated.
But a huge thing lately has been me "overeating" watermelon to stretch out my belly and then having a proper meal 2-3 hours later as it's mostly just water anyhow. I do that once a day, usually as my third meal.
I really love watermelon, could eat it all day lol

i suspect thats where your nightly 10 pound weight losses come from........

Back