Meso-rx

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggrnu

is there classified section for real?????????

sources everywhere, i imagine some are scammers, but the whole system seems unique for sure......

this is what iwas thinking too.......but theoretically, if the po po was to try and bust someone, they wouldn't know where the pkg is coming from ...no? and they are likely sending money to a p.o. box.

i would imagine the real good "sources" have this thought out fairly well

StoneColdNTO said:
Source posting on an open board.........brilliant !!

Scammers galore........ and busts waiting to happen.

I can't really decide whether we should be grateful for boards like that or whether they ruin it for everyone. On one hand they may take the heat of boards like this, because if I were law enforcement wanting to bust someone, the first place I would look would be an open source board. On the other hand, I could imagine that some people in law enforcement are really pissed off at how blatantly those people disregard the law, and when the shit finally hits the fan, they won't stop with those people but go all out to get everyone they can who is involved in the steroid game.

"Source posting on an open board.........brilliant !!

Scammers galore........ and busts waiting to happen."

You should do some more research to find out whom is good and whom, is bad before before you make a comment like that. Coming from a Mod you are shooting from the hip talking about busts, etc.

Busts are a part of the game. Look at the Mod here that scammed bros and the busts that have happened on/at nearly every board out there. Your logic holds no water that Meso is better or worse off than any any other AS discussion board. Busts, they come and go with the territory anytime you are dealing with Black Market AS whether source posting is open or 'suppossedly' closed. BTW - There are 5 - 7 ROCK SOLID sources over at Meso. Maybe you know none of those?

stick around the classifieds for awhile. you will figure out who is good and who to stay away from

OK, lets get it out in the open. Who has used a source from Meso classifieds? Who found a good source and who got scammed??

I have been tempted myself lately but have not used anyone from there yet.

I have used 3 sources from there and all came through for me. Usually the guys who dont/cant get bumps (references from mods/vets) are the ones taht are cammers, but there are exceptions, and there are guys who were once "golden" who go bad.

dude2003 said:
OK, lets get it out in the open. Who has used a source from Meso classifieds? Who found a good source and who got scammed??

Hmmm, lets not and just say we did alright? I can already see it leading to several PM's from member to member asking which source they are talking about, etc.

But feel free to make the same post you did here over at Meso.

Last edited:
dude2003 said:

I've used three from there: One who came through for me but has since turned bad, one who mostly came through for me but is an arrogant fuck, and one who is "gold."

NO PMs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back