Metenolone a

Khan 1

Can you make Metenolone a in to injectable? if not, Y cuz we have tren a? wouldnt it be the same thing?

methanolone comes in both oral and injectable form. I do believe that the oral and injectable powders are the same. The only reason I'm questioning myself is because so few labs carry oral tren even though it has a high desire by lifters but almost every lab carries a form of injectable tren. Maybe its the way that oral tren is made that makes it difficult, who knows.

But to answer your question, yes primo comes in an injectable form

If you go over 50mg/ml with primo ace your gonna be sorry..not because it wont hold but because it is painful. Not what you want to hear im sure.

Oral Tren

methanolone comes in both oral and injectable form. I do believe that the oral and injectable powders are the same. The only reason I'm questioning myself is because so few labs carry oral tren even though it has a high desire by lifters but almost every lab carries a form of injectable tren. Maybe its the way that oral tren is made that makes it difficult, who knows.

But to answer your question, yes primo comes in an injectable form

Oral Tren will destroy your liver faster than about anything out there. Oral Primo is EXTREMELY cost ineffective...don't do it.

Oral Tren will destroy your liver faster than about anything out there. Oral Primo is EXTREMELY cost ineffective...don't do it.

I agree. Although I've never used any form of primo, on paper, oral primo does not look great. I think injectable primo is also cost ineffective unless you are rolling around in money. Not worth getting a fake that most labs are putting out there.

That's not to say I wouldn't mind running it some time in my life :D

INot worth getting a fake that most labs are putting out there.

When a Raw Supplier gets a Methenolone order, it's like Christmas Morning for them. They'll substitute without a thought. Raws can certainly be Analyzed by mass spec. However, most people don't know that purities can also be determined by HPLC, provided the testing service has a standard to compare. Any reputable Analytical Service will, they subscribe to paid chemical database services (like acdlabs.com). HPLC is relatively cheap compared to other types of Mass Spec Testing.

When a Raw Supplier gets a Methenolone order, it's like Christmas Morning for them. They'll substitute without a thought. Raws can certainly be Analyzed by mass spec. However, most people don't know that purities can also be determined by HPLC, provided the testing service has a standard to compare. Any reputable Analytical Service will, they subscribe to paid chemical database services (like acdlabs.com). HPLC is relatively cheap compared to other types of Mass Spec Testing.

Good tip

I mentioned this in another thread but would you mind emailing me so I could ask you a couple questions?

My email is my username on here and then @safe-mail.net

If not, its all good. I can just wait until you have 50 posts to send a PM on here. Just dont want you to suddenly stop posting and leave me hanging lol

Back