Methenolone acetate-Primo A injectable Recipes Advice

Ok i need advice if this recipe is good. if not, what should i change.

Hey mate,

Based on your set up:

Powder 5g
GSO 77ml
BA 3ml
BB 15ml​

it seems like you're trying to brew Primo at 50mg/ml, for a total of 100ml, with BA at 3% and BB at 15%.

Is this correct?

If so, then I think you can brew without BB. It's simply a solvent to help dissolve the powder, but it can cause post injection pain and might not be good for your health in the long run. (It melts rubber)

Anyway, based on Primo's melting point (164-165C), you can brew it without the use of BB. All you need to do is heat it using a microwave oven for about 1-2 minutes, depending on how strong your oven is. Then swirl. If needed, heat it again and swirl till everything dissolves. (Instead of the 15ml BB, replace that with 15ml of GSO)

I have brewed Stanozolol (which has a higher melting point of 229-242C and is very difficult to dissolve) without BB by using the above method, and it doesn't crash, and the hormone is potent.

972755783_IMG_0715_122_58lo.jpg

Hey mate,

Based on your set up:

Powder 5g
GSO 77ml
BA 3ml
BB 15ml​

it seems like you're trying to brew Primo at 50mg/ml, for a total of 100ml, with BA at 3% and BB at 15%.

Is this correct?

If so, then I think you can brew without BB. It's simply a solvent to help dissolve the powder, but it can cause post injection pain and might not be good for your health in the long run. (It melts rubber)

Anyway, based on Primo's melting point (164-165C), you can brew it without the use of BB. All you need to do is heat it using a microwave oven for about 1-2 minutes, depending on how strong your oven is. Then swirl. If needed, heat it again and swirl till everything dissolves. (Instead of the 15ml BB, replace that with 15ml of GSO)

I have brewed Stanozolol (which has a higher melting point of 229-242C and is very difficult to dissolve) without BB by using the above method, and it doesn't crash, and the hormone is potent.

972755783_IMG_0715_122_58lo.jpg
Could you explain better how do you do stanozolol. you do not use BB and guaiacol? GSO you use? What concentration do you do? sorry so many questions.

Could you explain better how do you do stanozolol. you do not use BB and guaiacol? GSO you use? What concentration do you do? sorry so many questions.

I just use GSO or Canola oil, BA, and powder. I do not use BB or anything else.
The concentration is 50mg/ml.

Winstrol/Stanozolol or Primo A
Dose: 50mg/ml
To make 20ml

1. Use 1g of Winstrol/Stanozolol or Primo A
2. Use 19ml of oil (GSO or Canola)
3. Mix them together in a glass beaker

4. Use a microwave oven and heat for 4-5 minutes (for Winstrol/Stanozolol) or
2-3 minutes (for Primo, because it melts easier).

Be sure the beaker is not completely covered, so pressure doesn't build up.
Swirl till powder dissolved. If it's not completely dissolved, heat again for 2-3 minutes.

5. Add in 0.2ml BA (to make 1%)

Last edited:
Thankx a lot man.... quick one of the topic a little. would you avoid BB in Test P recipe as well?

I just use GSO or Canola oil, BA, and powder. I do not use BB or anything else.
The concentration is 50mg/ml.

Winstrol/Stanozolol or Primo A
To make 20ml

Swirl till powder dissolved. If it's not completely dissolved, heat again for 2-3 minutes.

thanks for your great explanation, could not be better

Thankx a lot man.... quick one of the topic a little. would you avoid BB in Test P recipe as well?

You're welcome, mate.

Yes, I avoid BB in Test P (and in any other recipe). I just heat using the microwave oven method mentioned earlier.

Without BB, some compounds such as Test P might crash or partially crash after a few days. If this happens, there are 2 solutions to this issue:

1. Heat the vial again, or

2. Mix in a small amount of another compound

What I have noticed is that when I mixed two or more compounds together, they don't crash, even at higher concentration.

So, with Test P, let's say you're making it at 100mg/ml. What you can do is mix in, let's say, Test C at 50mg/ml, and your Test P won't crash anymore. (For example, you can brew a Test mix with Test P at 100mg/ml and Test C at 200mg/ml, for a total of 300mg/ml, without BB, and it won't crash and is painless)

Recipe: Test mix 150
(20ml)

1ml contains: 50mg Test C, 100mg Test P
-------------
Ingredients:

1g Test C
2g Test P
17.4ml oil
0.2ml alcohol
-----------
Brewing instruction: Same as Winstrol's / Primo's

If you want to calculate the ingredients when mixing compounds, use this http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/640780-hormone-blend-calculator.html

Dico said:
thanks for your great explanation, could not be better

You're welcome, mate.

Cheers

Winstrol/Stanozolol
To make 20ml

813999102_IMG_0715_122_149lo.jpg

Save Primo Ace for oral bud. I did up some primo ace for injection at 100mg per ml and I have an extremely sore injection site alongside flu for about 4 days. Brew Primo E instead.

Back