methyltestosterone tablets

hi to everyone I am 34 with 24 body fat 180 I been taking this supplement for pre workout for two weeks its keeps the focus but how long can i take this and do you need pct thank you .
Ingredients: Methyl Testosterrone 5.0mg,Tocopherol Acetate 3.0mg,Yohiimbine HCl 3.0mg, Cafeine 15.0mg,Epheedrine HCl 1.0mg

Was this doc prescribed? This is used to treat low test levels in men. Very harsh on your liver. Are you taking an AI? How tall are You? How much are you taking? Also, your post suggests you are only taking it pre workout? Should be taking it multiple times a day as prescribed right? What is your baseline testosterone level? Any bloodwork since you started? Do you believe you have low testosterone?

Let's pretend you gave some basic info in your post. If you have average test levels for your age and you are taking this several times per day and it is raising hour testosterone level then YES......you need to pct and should have those drugs on hand before you start. How long should you take it? No longer than 6 weeks and should not be consuming alcohol in this time. This stuff is kinda rough on the liver.

Are you administering it under the tongue or in cheek to be dissolved or swallowing it? Do you take testosterone injections? Are you on trt? If this is a cycle for you then you should also be using an injectable. Why oral test? Afraid of needles?

Need info. Anyone who gives you answers with the info you give is simply guessing as to what you're doing. Sounds like you have started something you aren't quite ready for. If you want to cycle then click on the link in Miltons signature above.

Best advice I can give is......read the first cycle stickies and stop this oral crap before you get hurt. If you're only 2 weeks in and you had strong test levels to begin with then simply quit. Shouldn't need drugs to recover as long as you go no further. If you insist on continuing then keep taking it until you get your hands on some clomid.......take the Clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks. And yes......this is being very cautious, but why wouldn't you be cautious with your damn hormone levels.
Good luck bro

Where did you get this stuff, and what's the Name of it.

I've Never seen Methyl-testosterone mixed with Vitamin E, plus Yohimbine/Caffeine/Ephedrine........................... JP
P.S.
The Focus is coming from All the Stims.

Click on the link in Miltons signature line. Read the first cycle stickies and they lay it out pretty well. Testosterone e or c and use an ai to avoid gyno and hi estro issues. Read that article and ask some questions.

Back