Mid cycle labs in...insight on a few questions

Body_weight02

I’ll cross post this to my log also, but it gets traffic here. Not sure how to get my full labs on here so I’ll hit the highlights.
Estrogen is high at 46. That’s with .25mg adex EOD...suggestions on where to start my dose at now
Hematocrit is still in check at 49 but I’ll have to donate soon. That’s a 3.0 jump in 6 weeks
T is out of range but I know the gear is good. I’ve had labs on it before plus a few other guys I know.
Glucose is low at 52 which I don’t understand. It usually runs in the 80’s...any ideas?
Everything else is as expected. If someone can tell me how to put the whole lab on here let me know.
(All my cycle specs and stats are only log..”3rd cycle T/EQ)

Can you please write out the units for each value ?
We use different units depending on continent :p

If your lab is a picture (of not, just take print screen using paint for example) then click the little icon (third from the right), locate file and hit upload (dont use the url tab)

Can you please write out the units for each value ?
We use different units depending on continent :p

If your lab is a picture (of not, just take print screen using paint for example) then click the little icon (third from the right), locate file and hit upload (dont use the url tab)

Working with an I-phone for no paint.
Range on hematocrit is 37-51. At 49
Range on E is 7.6-42.6. At 45.2
Range on glucose is 65-99. At 52

I would never use an iphone even if you payed me...but on most phones you can take screenshots on your phone too. :p

Units would still be nice, for example, 45.2 e2 would be super low in the units i use :)

I would never use an iphone even if you payed me...but on most phones you can take screenshots on your phone too. :p

Units would still be nice, for example, 45.2 e2 would be super low in the units i use :)

Posted the ranges with the #’s above. I screen clapped the photo but can’t get it on here

Your kidneys look like they are under assault from something, take a lot of supplements?

And estrogen is a bit high, but not crazy high. Same with hematocrit, getting close to donation time.

Otherwise looks great, I'd love to have your liver values.

Your kidneys look like they are under assault from something, take a lot of supplements?

And estrogen is a bit high, but not crazy high. Same with hematocrit, getting close to donation time.

Otherwise looks great, I'd love to have your liver values.
I take it your asking about my BUN (guessing). It always is out of range. Has been high pretty much every year even when I’m off cycle. As far as daily’s I take: fish oil, CoQ10, multi-vit, fat burner (as a preworkout 5x-week 1/2 serving) and sinvastatin (my cholesterol is hereditary).
My alcohol intake on average is 1 drink a week at the most. Exception to that rule is vacation where I do drink more.
My liver #’s are checked every year when I do bloods for work (which also serves as my pre-cycle labs). They have always been in check, but I’ve never checked them while on cycle.

Last edited:
Back