Middle of the night snack.

prudens

Hey guys,

So I wake up at least 2 times at night. I find myself craving for things. Any tips on what kind of "healthy" things I should eat middle of the night to avoid fat?

Thanks

Veggies, nuts, protein shake, fruit, anything low cal so it doesn't screw up your macros unless you lower your intake throughout the day to allow some leeway at night. Or just figure out why you wake up and fit the issue so you can sleep all the way through the night and not need a snack.

I got same problem man. My weakness is peanutbutter ( the whole damn jar ). I was waking up to piss cause I drank so much water. I cut it back bfor bed and it helped but I still wake up some and will eat 1/2 jar of pb. Terrible habit !! Lol

I got same problem man. My weakness is peanutbutter ( the whole damn jar ). I was waking up to piss cause I drank so much water. I cut it back bfor bed and it helped but I still wake up some and will eat 1/2 jar of pb. Terrible habit !! Lol

lol that's a lot of peanut butter... this thing is so delicious I could eat the whole thing

Low fat cottage cheese (1-1/2%) excellent source of casein protein (24gms per cup). Puts me back asleep .

Back