Mike Tyson to fight MMA against 375 pound man?

Thanks for the pics hhajdo! Doesn't Crocop have one of the best high kicks in MMA? I'd say so. :)

Fyre said:
Thanks for the pics hhajdo! Doesn't Crocop have one of the best high kicks in MMA? I'd say so. :)
I totally agree on that one too.
Crocops next match should be a dandy.....he will be fighting some Russian guy who has almost ko,d every opponent he has fought ,I can,t remember his name ?
Heavy heavy hands!
Should be good:D

Yeah Crocop is trying to get his title fight, he should be impressive. Tyson is gonna go stright through any kicks Sapp trys to throw. Sapps biggest advantage on everyone is his size and strength, but Tyson has got to be one of the hardest hitters ever. It looks like a good fight but it is gonna be a joke

Sapp looks like the Grape Ape. i won't talk too much trash since he does fight under some of the same guys that train my group but he's not very impressive. As big and strong as he is, he can't put guys away very well. is punches are straight slop. He needs to lose about 40 pounds to be competitive. Kimo damn near beat his ass almost 100 pounds lighter...

bigdaddy22 said:
I heard that Tyson may not even be fighting k1 afterall, because of some disputes with the boxing federations

Yep, i read that somewhere as well. The fight was suppose to be scheduled for December but I guess we'll have to see. I'd like to see it happen and I'd like to see Tyson knock Sapp out!:)

I got a chance to speak to Bob, after he lost to Noguira. It was obvious his conditioning was lacking. Personally, I feel Sapp should forget about K-1 and stick w/ MMA. AT least in that arena he can just glom his oppnent into submission.

Tyson and Sapp aint happening ppl
Firstly, Sapp lost to Remy Bonjasky in the last k1 in Osaka
This means that Musashi would have taken his place (It should be bonjasy IMO but since bonjasky fights out of the mejeiro gym where they have integrity and less likely to fight a worked fight, they gave it to musashi)

Now because of some clause in the WBC, he'snot fighting in the K-1

Well K-1's job was half done, it got people who didnt know wtf K-1 was talking about k-1 and that means Kickboxing got more recognition which is only a good thing for the sport imo

Back