Mixing anavar into liquid form

nlkuysdf

I would like to know if anyone has mixed anavar into liquid substance oil or water doesn't matter. I have some raw powder I would rather mix it with liquid because I feel the measuresments would be more precise opposed to powder in capsules. Any information would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks

You can mix it in a high alcohol content vodka or something like Bacardi 151. There's plenty of recipes online that will explain what to do. Most will say to mix polyethylene glycol (PEG) with it too, but you can go without. Just make sure you shake it up before you dose it. Then just put it in a dropper bottle.

Ana Anavar (var) is a bi*ch to get into solution. I've done it only to have it come out of solution a few hours later. Like Rastas said. High content alcohol and some oil or peg to keep it suspended and that's about all you can do as far as I'm aware of. Just shake before every use.

If anyone has a recipe to make a Anavar (var) solution please share :D

Thanks guys for the info. I haven't had any luck finding information on making it into a solution. I will probably just end up making the capsules.

Anavar 50ml/20mg/ml
Powder = 1gr
Peg 400= 49mls OR
9.8 peg.300 and 39ml everclear if you cant get 190 proof dont try 151, just stick with the peg, and flavoring because it will taste like shit.

Back