Mixing Oral and IM Dbol ?'s

Catfish Dilly

Hi, first time posting so apologize if this isn't correct. But I'm hoping to be starting my 1st cycle here soon. I have Test E, Dbol, and my PCT. My question is about my dbol. When I received it, I got 50, 10mg pills and 10ml (100mg/1ml) IM liquid Dbol. Does anyone have any experience with mixing Oral and IM Dbol in the Same cycle? Which Form should I start with first? Any and all information would help. Thank you.

First cycle shouldn't even have dbol in it. You will have fun managing estrogen with test alone. Dbol aromatizes heavily! I just don't see this going well.

Read up on the beginner cycle stickys for info on a first cycle..

As stated above....hit up the first cycle stickies and try to keep it simple. Save the dbol for future cycles....imo. That first cycle can get a little crazy with the estrogen conversion. Your body has never seen such a surplus of testosterone and struggles to achieve homeostasis. Stay on top of your ai dosing. For this I like anastrozole.
So.......stick with test E or C only. These esthers require less pinning (2 per week) AND pit together a conservative yet appropriate pct to get your system back on line when you're done. Personally I like clomid at 50mg per day for the first week and then 4 weeks of 25mg per day. At this point yoir ai is as needed basis. Get bloods throughout to help remove guess work. Blood work before, then half way, then after pct. Also bloodwork any time you need help dialing in your numbers.

You won't need extra anabolic compounds for a first run. It's intense enough as is. Expect to feel the listed esthers around week 4. At this point you may retain some water (adjust ai) , you will note an insane sex drive, strength gets scary (DO NOT MAX OUT LIFTS this is asking for injury imo).

Said all that but what are your stats Please? Age?

Oral vs. Im dbol. I have both

I'm going to be starting a cycle soon with test e and dbol. I have my PCT already as well. My question is I have 50 10mg Dbol pills and a 10ml vial of Dbol as well. (Might be more, not at home at the moment to look at mg/ml of it) but which Form of dbol do u guys recommend? Bad to mix forms during cycle?

Thank you guys for the feedback, I've gone through the stickys and as hard as it is to not add dbol. I keep hearing about test only for the first cycle and I'm going to follow that. I have some more questions but I'll wait to post something more detailed with my stats.

I'm going to be starting a cycle soon with test e and dbol. I have my PCT already as well. My question is I have 50 10mg Dbol pills and a 10ml vial of Dbol as well. (Might be more, not at home at the moment to look at mg/ml of it) but which Form of dbol do u guys recommend? Bad to mix forms during cycle?

You already got a thread going on this. You were recommended not to use any orals on your first cycle. Are you going to keep asking till someone agrees with you???

Believe me, I understand the desire to add compounds and try to gain as much as possible your first go. From my experience and others, that first run is insane at just 400 to 500mg per week of cypionate. I mean insane. I miss it. My second cycle wasn't half as bad ass. Waiting for it to kick in had me wondering if I had made a mistake......then one day it shows up and you become an animal. Sex drive out of control and strength through the roof and confidence that you have to put in check. Strength and confidence together are a dangerous combo......be careful. Controlling my estrogen was a struggle first time. Would go from puffy and red on day to dry and normal the next. If I had added dbol there is no telling how much worse it would've been, I would not have known if sides were from test or dbol, and I probably would've dropped the dbol thinking it was causing all the water retention....cuz it's known for that. But I would've been wrong cuz clearly it was the test. Sorry......just trying to explain how it can get so confusing so quickly.

Warnings: 1)watch your blood volume and thickness and have it drawn if needed. This can kill you quick if handled irresponsibly 2) strength and confidence can lead to injury if you go too heavy. Check yourself here....no MAXING out. You will want to cuz the numbers you can out up are impressive but just have fun using your old max for multiple reps :) And 3) roid rage is real. Please don't let anyone tell you it isn't. Everyone is different but I'm telling you the odds are in favor you'll experience a temper you have to put in check the first run. The problem here is that for many people it is hard to stop yourself because if you had that much control you would not have gotten mad to begin with.....right? Best to avoid conflict instead of trusting yourself to control this now confident and powerful fire breathing beast you've become.
I'm being a little dramatic with some of these points......but not much. This isn't a step into the unknown......its a great leap into it. Talk to people who have been there if you have issues along the way. Like the bros on this board.
Good luck.....and have fun

If this is your first cycle then one compound only is the advice you will get here. Reason? Because your body has never seen this stuff and EVERYONE'S body reacts violently the first time. Why? Because your body tries to achieve homeostasis. Converting to estrogen.....more blood volume.....thicker blood....all of these are what our body does to try and dilute what we are doing to it. Your body doesn't want it. First cycle will yield great results so save additional compounds for later. As far as IM vs oral? Yeah.....they are processed slightly differently and may require an AI adjustment. No experience with that myself it's just what I've seen and heard.

Hope this made some sense. If this is the first cycle then you're itching to take the plunge....maybe even a little afraid. Smart folks are definitely afraid. If starting your first cycle doesn't scare you a little then you are not educated enough and need to do more research. Don't make a scary thing more terrifying by adding compounds.
Good luck bro and God bless

If this is your first cycle then one compound only is the advice you will get here. Reason? Because your body has never seen this stuff and EVERYONE'S body reacts violently the first time. Why? Because your body tries to achieve homeostasis. Converting to estrogen.....more blood volume.....thicker blood....all of these are what our body does to try and dilute what we are doing to it. Your body doesn't want it. First cycle will yield great results so save additional compounds for later. As far as IM vs oral? Yeah.....they are processed slightly differently and may require an AI adjustment. No experience with that myself it's just what I've seen and heard.

Hope this made some sense. If this is the first cycle then you're itching to take the plunge....maybe even a little afraid. Smart folks are definitely afraid. If starting your first cycle doesn't scare you a little then you are not educated enough and need to do more research. Don't make a scary thing more terrifying by adding compounds.
Good luck bro and God bless

I'm definitely afraid, my biggest fear is fucking up my body's natural way to produce it's pretty test. I just had my blood drawn yesterday an will get the results soon. I'm going to listen to everyone's advice and just stuck with Test E the first cycle. Thank you guys. I'll be a new thread with my stats and my plan for the cycle to get some feedback. Thank you again guys

I merged your other thread on the same issue, please do not start another thread with these issues, KEEP it all here.

I'm definitely afraid, my biggest fear is fucking up my body's natural way to produce it's pretty test. I just had my blood drawn yesterday an will get the results soon. I'm going to listen to everyone's advice and just stuck with Test E the first cycle. Thank you guys. I'll be a new thread with my stats and my plan for the cycle to get some feedback. Thank you again guys
What do the numbers look like in your blood results? Looking forward to your logs!

Thank you guys for the feedback, I've gone through the stickys and as hard as it is to not add dbol. I keep hearing about test only for the first cycle and I'm going to follow that. I have some more questions but I'll wait to post something more detailed with my stats.

Gotta give you props; I see so many newbies come here for advice only to shove it back in our faces when they get answers they don't want. You'll love your cycle. Test is best man, you've got years ahead of you to mess with multiple compounds. Get your diet and training to 100% and you can get amazing gains with less gear.

Back