Mixing Deca and Prop...

Excellent!

I was currently on Deca, Dbol for 6 weeks and just recieved the Prop now. I was told to do 300 Mg a week of the Prop but just read that it is pretty painful a few days after the inject.

I take 400 Mg a week of the Deca. What can I do to limit the number of shots per week? Is it ok to take Deca 2-3 times a week?

Thanks

OK..

Thanks for the help! Last 1 and I will be good to go. I recieved the Test in the glass vials.. is it ok to 'break' the top off, and pull it straight from the vial?

I just want to make sure I am doing this the correct way.

Thanks Again!

Ken said:
OK..

Thanks for the help! Last 1 and I will be good to go. I recieved the Test in the glass vials.. is it ok to 'break' the top off, and pull it straight from the vial?

I just want to make sure I am doing this the correct way.

Thanks Again!

:biggthump

Thanks fellas.. Now I know why everyone tells me this is the best place for all your information.

Thanks Again!

Ken said:
Thanks fellas.. Now I know why everyone tells me this is the best place for all your information.

Thanks Again!

Glad to help out bro!!! If if ever have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!!! Yes, this is the best board on the net, there are alot of good bros on here always willing to help out!!!;)

Back