Mixing Win and Tren?

Drace

My next cycle will be 75mg's tren and 50mg's win Eod for 8 weeks. Can you mix them together for 1 injection Eod?

I've done it before with homemade Tren and Jurox WV and had no problems. You should be good to go bro.

Different viscosity (oil and water): when you push the syringe you will have different resistence, so be careful. Not difficult at all.
Anyway I would go with 2 different injections: one day tren, the other day winny.

Yeah I guess it is best that way.
Would have been nice to cut my shots in half tho.
Does anyone know what Tren and Win feel like to inject? are they painfull injections?

Win can be a little painful, but nothing to worry about. Tren is usually painless.
Some use to inject "localized", I do it, to promote localized growht.
Sometime works...

I would seperate them, someone on Elite was mixing them and had some sort of problem and had ahell of a Abcess... I read somewhere on Elite as well that when you mix them, you mess up the hormone release as you have mixed the water and the oil together, and it messes up the timing associated with release. If I find the link, Ill post it here, but personally I wouldn't do it, you could always drink the winny

Back