Mk667 increases the strength?

darkside88

Mk667 increases the strength?

Somebody has tried?
increases the strength?
I'm a powerlifter, I do not care increase bw, for now.

I am not so sure id bank on this as a big strength increasing compound. Think along the lines of a very low dose GH, thats what it would resemble.

Not the best choice for strength. It's simply an oral growth hormone secretagogue. If you are looking for a good SARM for strength....read up on s4. Great strength and hardness.

Not the best choice for strength. It's simply an oral growth hormone secretagogue. If you are looking for a good SARM for strength....read up on s4. Great strength and hardness.

My buddy Johnnly likes s4 a LOT for this purpose. I think thats a good call. He loves s4 and says it barely impact his T levels and his vision sides with it go away after a week or so. Hes a big s4 fan.

Thanks guys for the answers.
s4 scares me to the sides eyes, anyway I will read something for s4.
But my real problem is drug test.
I thought mk667 because it undetectable.
s4 and others sarm are detectable?

Thanks guys for the answers.
s4 scares me to the sides eyes, anyway I will read something for s4.
But my real problem is drug test.
I thought mk667 because it undetectable.
s4 and others sarm are detectable?

The vision sides for me go away like a day or two after cessation. As for detectable? Unless you're in a governed sport, you really don't have to worry. I highly doubt any employers are testing for any sarms, let alone any other anabolic agents.

not sure why you got the mk677...that something to use in a stack. Odd you took it as a stand alone

Its an oral GH.....no vision sides

I will eventually try out running some MK677 to see if it gives the wellness improvements that a low dose of HGH would give. Nicer skin, better sleep, and overall better feeling of well being are what I would expect from it.

They would likely be testing for IGG and HGH levels. I am not sure if the HGH levels go up because of MK677, but I know the IGF levels do.

Methods: A double-blind, multicenter study was conducted in which 563 patients with mild to moderate AD were randomized to receive MK-677 25 mg or placebo daily for 12 months
Results: A total of 416 patients completed treatment and assessments at 12 months. Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months.
http://www.neurology.org/content/71/21/1702.abstract

Last edited:
I will eventually try out running some MK677 to see if it gives the wellness improvements that a low dose of HGH would give. Nicer skin, better sleep, and overall better feeling of well being are what I would expect from it.

Im thinking of running it 5 days on, 2 days off with a cjc1295 or cjc 1293 with dac. That way I could literally inject just 2x/week and possible have an effective ghrp/ghrh stack. Thats very appealing to me. I like a mod grf and ipam or mod grf and ghrp2 stack but the damn 3x/day pinning sucks. MK and a cjc w/ dac would eliminate all that damn pinning. Thats very attractive to me.

I have read you get the same sides as with a low dose HGH, so the potential for slight numbness in the fingers as if you have some carpal tunnel syndrome, which goes away when you stop. It really depends on both how much you dose and how powerfully it affects your system.

Back