How about you use this forum as your own personal motor cycle blog page and get it going and show us you deserve it and we will see.

Last edited:
my bike

will you include dirt rides? i might have to switch to street lm gettin to heavy for my suspension lol

thats a bad ass bike tons of power . i like track riding i live right by pikes peak but they won't allow dirtbikes. i had a 80's yam 490cc two stroke it would pull a wheelie in 4th gear with two people on it. i'll bet your honda would too!

pikes peak is huge! i know they are so strict about letting bikes anywhere now.

my 500 is almost too fast-that crf450 is a bad ass too-why you like yamaha better diesel?

pikes peak is huge! i know they are so strict about letting bikes anywhere now.

my 500 is almost too fast-that crf450 is a bad ass too-why you like yamaha better diesel?

pic ani't to clear. mines a rmz 450. do you like to get the wheels off the ground?

pic ani't to clear. mines a rmz 450. do you like to get the wheels off the ground?

yea i knew u had suzuki-i like to get my wheels off the ground but im getting too old to get hurt.

its hard to control my 500 off the jumps-too heavy. and its so fast it wants to flip all the time. i would rather hillclimb.

i got my kid in to it though-he is 6. i got him a KTM50 and improved the clutch. they have a sweet indoor track i take him too. his bike can ride wheelies-but he is still a lil scared of it.

This is how U know U doing somethin right! The more haters the better, I learned real quick, arguing with some Prick U can't fuckin punch, is a waste of time. U can say what U want bro, I love that envious shit! I'm just like everybody else, and Ur punk-ass included, I'm here to learn and help. I wouldn't push too much chocolate lab or whatever the last 6 handles U had were?? Everytime I've seen one of Ur handles, I knew a Punk just posted!! If U ain't bulldawg, yellow lab, or whatever, Ur a punk too!! U ain't got enuff posts to know shit about what I speak, feel me??

This is Steroidology, and I believe U have a reading issue sir!! I do post x2-x3 sometimes, cuz my fingers get tired from typing replies to Chumps like Urself!! Post what U want homie, I'll just x2-x3 everytime Ur raggidy-ass replies, sir!

Back