More On "Exemestane"

Brett_Weir

I want to ask one more question about this Aromatase inhibitor (AI) please??? Has anyone used the liquid form......There were a couple of guys on the other thread that used the generic tabs....

The liquid smells very strong.......In fact it smells and tastes like 190 proof alcohol..........It also upsets my stomach especially without enough food.........taken along with it.............

Has anyone else experienced this with Liquid Exemestane at 25 mg. per day...........It is very unpleasant to swallow is this the norm for this Aromatase inhibitor (AI), thanks......

Last edited:
I have used liquid Dex, Ferma, Aromasin, Clomid and Nolv and they all taste like shit-the way I take it to mask the harsh taste is to either mix it with orange juice or with what ever flavor of crystal light I have in the fridge.

It sounds like mine is right on par then because it tastes terrible.....The only other liquid i used was the Nolvadex and it was not as bad,,,,,,,

the easiest way to make those liquid products is just dissolving them in everclear. thats prob what youre drinking. its just powder in everclear or 151.

Old Guy said:
Typical of liquid products Bro.

Agreed. Usually I take the liquid stuff in the morning, so I dump whatever quanity in about 10oz of water and drink it up with breakfast.

My liquid exem is off the hook. I just drop it under my tongue and rinse it down. NOTHING tatses worse then this shit, but i doubt anything is stronger in terms of results either.

Sorry but yes it has excellent results because in one week the puffiness in my face is going away , and the puffiness around my eyes dissapeared.....

Back