Morningstar Labs

hey bro,
i haven't heard of USD or Morningstar.....wish i could help.
these must be "underground" underground labs:)

god bless

He is a new domestic lab, but he is also a very respected domestic remailer for a VERY reputable powder source. He makes his gear using that powder, and says it is twice filtered (.22) and baked. I get my powder from him, and just recently started trying his morning star lab enanthate, it will be a week or 2 before i can give feedback. The product looks top notch and his services are nothing less than perfect. Hopefully i made this post so that it doesnt put any info out publicly that can harm anyone, if anyone feels different, please feel free to edit or erase my post.

Never heard of them myself. Don't want to bad-mouth this particular lab but why risk it when their are so many other good labs out there with a good reputation.

He isnt asking for a source, he i asking about the quality of a certain UG Lab.

nyc said:
He is a new domestic lab, but he is also a very respected domestic remailer for a VERY reputable powder source. He makes his gear using that powder, and says it is twice filtered (.22) and baked. I get my powder from him, and just recently started trying his morning star lab enanthate, it will be a week or 2 before i can give feedback. The product looks top notch and his services are nothing less than perfect. Hopefully i made this post so that it doesnt put any info out publicly that can harm anyone, if anyone feels different, please feel free to edit or erase my post.
I dont see anything wrong with this post:D

I've used both Morningstar powders and oils. Its the real deal. I've had good results everytime I've used them. The injectibles are painless. I've never heard any complaints against them. I've never used their orals so I can't comment on that.

That's cool guys, I was not trying to start anything or get anyone in trouble, just trying to keep someone out of trouble. If everythings okay w/ the post then cool. Just trying to look out for my fellow bros!

Yes top notch, their EQ and Prop, and Test E is the top of the line. His capsules are good too.

Back