most loyal sports fan city

Derexan

Novice
Which city has the most loyal fans......is It Boston (redsox) or Oakland (raiders) ive heard there pretty die hard.....or is it LA and there riots for everytime they lose? or is it some other city> who do you think

BEANTOWN FANS ARE THE MOST LOYAL

you could argue that cub fans stay with there team, but until this year they havent contended as much. no other team and its fans have suffered so much painful heartache. you could say babe,bucky,buckner,boone and fucking grady little o any sox fan and watch his shoulders slump and listen to how goes on and on and on about were he was what he was doing when most of all those events happened. for me 1986 i was 8 and i cried my eyes out and it ruined my child hood. this year i wanst as mad at the yankees as i was at our very own mgr grady little for blowing it. and it made me scream. i could barely train for the past week.

BOSTON FANS ARE THE MOST LOYAL.
AND THE YANKEES SUCK.

i'll give loyalty to boston... but the most hard core fans i've ever been around are the philadelphia eagles fans. They're fucking insane.

Loyalty def goes to Boston fans, cuz they say the stupidest fuckin things....like look above.....Yankees suck.....Hey they beat your ass....I dont care how they did it, but they did it.....hahahah

Gredavcox said:
Loyalty def goes to Boston fans, cuz they say the stupidest fuckin things....like look above.....Yankees suck.....Hey they beat your ass....I dont care how they did it, but they did it.....hahahah

your mother is a yankee lover.she lets boomer do her.
j/k man dont get all emotional on me. its ok that the yankees are gay and rejected her. she will move on.

dont know about baseball fans, but LSU Tiger fans are the most loyal IMO. Every home game is sold out (92,000+ fit into Tiger Stadium Death Valley) and another 20,000 are tailgaiting outside the stadium who never had tickets.

grafix-gnc said:
dont know about baseball fans, but LSU Tiger fans are the most loyal IMO. Every home game is sold out (92,000+ fit into Tiger Stadium Death Valley) and another 20,000 are tailgaiting outside the stadium who never had tickets.
Well than you are going to have to add the vols ND, and the wolverines into that one too.

Florida Marlins fans are the most loyal fans going once every five years for a period of about two weeks.

grafix-gnc said:

:D :bigok:

Back