MPresearch feeback on TB500

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtower

Just looking for feedback on a product or experience.
I have read great things about TB500 from RUI. Not questioning that sponsor here.

I have dealt with MPReasearch in the past with good results on other products.
Anyone try MPR TB500 peptide? The price is a fair bit better is why I am asking.

Quality is the ultimate deciding factor, but I need to know what peoples experience with MPR peptides is. Specifically TB500.

Thanks all.

Well considering MP was busted for credit card fraud and is no longer in business id say they are a bad bet. He was caught in a hotel room with hundreds of his customers credit card info and thousands of dollars in fraudulent charges. He was arrested and even though his site is still up and published you can no longer order from him. Oh he was also busted with kilos of research chem powders in the trunk of his car at the same time. A total scumbag. He was garbage anyway - i got gyno taking his supposed stane. Pretty scary that LE caught him and his site is still up too ..makes you wonder...hmmmmmm

Not sure what's its worth but I always had good results with ManPower. He's gone now, although I didn't hear for credit card fraud. Never ripped off my cards either, I checked, and I had many orders from him.

After my last purchase from MP I had a fraudulent charge of $300 in the UK. He was busted a few weeks after my card was charged. I've never had a problem with RUI, and have learned the hard way that you get what you pay for.

Mp use to be my go to guy but last order with him toke forever. I actually had to cancell my order, they refunded my card then I replaced the order and I finally got it, this is bout a year ago. I was told he was real sick and in and out of the hospital. Anyway, been using ruI and they have been great ! Great custermer service and prices when you catch a deal. I'm def sticking with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back