Muscle Milk

evansss

GET BIG
Thoughts on it? i picked some up at lunch at my deli and im drinking it postworkout. best tasting shit i've ever had, but seems to be very high in fat including saturated. Im cutting so this is prolly the last type of rtd i should be having but i want some feedback nonetheless.

evansss said:
Thoughts on it? i picked some up at lunch at my deli and im drinking it postworkout. best tasting shit i've ever had, but seems to be very high in fat including saturated. Im cutting so this is prolly the last type of rtd i should be having but i want some feedback nonetheless.

Love the bannana creme and root beer. I was told the high fats are the s called "good fats"

the fat content is a little on the high side, but as long as it fits into your daily macro goals it is fine.

I love it when people say things like "Muscle Milk is only good for bulking". Why? Do you not eat fat and carbs unless your bulking? Drink nothing but 1 serving of Muscle Milk a day for a week and tell me you dont lose weight.

Last edited:
i got so fucking fat off of it, i ate a whole container i think it was 1lb, in like 10-12 days. gained a shitload in the gut, but it's all gone now cause i decided to be a vegan. jk

Suareezay said:
the fat content is a little on the high side, but as long as it fits into your daily macro goals it is fine.

I love it when people say things like "Muscle Milk is only good for bulking". Why? Do you not eat fat and carbs unless your bulking? Drink nothing but 1 serving of Muscle Milk a day for a week and tell me you dont lose weight.

i do but never really any saturated fats...i was a bit unsure.

Why is Muscle Milk so damn popular? I guess it's because it's readily available in the multi-chain stores (WalMart, Target, Sams)? Just about everyone I know uses or has used it, except me...

evansss said:
i eat steak yes, no egg yolks really anymore except if i cheat...and chicken has sat fats??
all 3 things i mentioned have sat fats. and are some of the "cleanest" foods on the planet.

nola504 said:
im gonna go to wal-mart and get some today where in the store can i find it?
i dont know what walmart charges for it, but its probably pretty close to retail unless its on sale ($40+ bucks). Id get it online, i think you can get it for around $25 shipped.

HeHateMe said:
Why is Muscle Milk so damn popular? I guess it's because it's readily available in the multi-chain stores (WalMart, Target, Sams)? Just about everyone I know uses or has used it, except me...
because it has it all: great taste, good cals,carbs, balanced, oh and did i mention that it tases great. and its not just the muscle milk, all the cytosport products are hight quality.the only drawback is the price. the company is located about half a mile from my house, can you say dumpster dive! the price can be pretty high, but i started getting it from affordablesuplements.com for about half retail (delivered). pretty ironic that i can buy it shipped to my house from texas cheaper than if i drive the half mile to the factory in my own town where its made. like i said dumpster dive. oh yeah it tastes great.

getfitdoc said:
Go to this website.

http://www.supplementpricematch.com/brand.asp?brand=1616&subBrand=2585

and under "Enter Competitor's Web Address" put this addy in:

http://www.nutricity.com/n/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=4073&idcategory=117

and for "Their Price" put 16.89.

They'll beat that price by 5%.

total comes out to: $16.05 per 2.48 lbs.

It's the best deal i've found online so far. They have all the flavors (that i know of)

That's cheaper then my cost. What is shipping like?

solcraft said:
because it has it all: great taste, good cals,carbs, balanced, oh and did i mention that it tases great. and its not just the muscle milk, all the cytosport products are hight quality.the only drawback is the price. the company is located about half a mile from my house, can you say dumpster dive! the price can be pretty high, but i started getting it from affordablesuplements.com for about half retail (delivered). pretty ironic that i can buy it shipped to my house from texas cheaper than if i drive the half mile to the factory in my own town where its made. like i said dumpster dive. oh yeah it tastes great.

Sounds like I may have to give it a try...

shipping is:

for 1=10.64------>10.64 each (rip off) but the total is still only 26 bucks so not bad
for 3=14.34------>4.78 each If you get 3 or more, it's a great deal.
for 5=19.40------>3.88 each
for 10=32.46----->2.25 each

the basic more you get cheaper shipping is deal...

Ahh! Shipping is where they catch ya. I still get it cheaper even at 10. Considering each tub is 15 serving for 34g of Protein... True Protein is an all around (quality/quanity) better deal @ 16lbs.

ya TP is better imo...

i didn't think TP had a muslce milk equivalant.

Back