Muscle Research "Cinco de Mayo" Thursday Sale!!!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
MUSCLE RESEARCH
Thursday Sale!!!

"Happy Cinco de Mayo...we have another sale this week and I will say it is a good one!!!"

This week we have one of our signature PH's on sale...B-Drol v3!!!

Beastdrol v3 is extremely powerful and will help to produce substantial increases in lean muscle tissue and strength. It contains the hormone 1-DHEA (1-Androsterone), which is a non-methylated (non 17aa) pro-steroid that must convert to one of the highly anabolic and androgenic, 1-androstenediol (1-AD), 1-androstenedione (original 1-AD) and/or 1-testosterone to be active. Once in its final form, this compound has about the same androgenic potency of testosterone with twice the anabolic potency (100:200 vs 100:100).

beastdrolv3Chart_zpsog0t7sod.jpg

We also have a BOGO FREE offer on Forged 1G Stim PWO!!! Premium Powders BCAA and Sleep Aid are also at a savings, as well as ANS HIT...a product designed to deliver rapid results to those seeking weight loss, fat loss and increased energy and focus.

We also have a PROMO on a NEW product in our store...VIZINX B4GYM PWO!!! Buy 2 and get a FREE VIZINX SHREDX (a $24.95 value!!!)

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

Your good Brother of Iron!!!
MA and the Muscle Research Team

O shoot i see a bogo item!!! forged 1g stim is a hell of a preworkout to.. guys needing a preworkout, should jump on that deal! you dont seem many buy 1 get 1 free deals come along

Tuesday BUMP!!!!

If you all recall we had some good logs on several forums for B-Drol with positive feedback from the members so here is your time to give it a shot for yourself! I also use Sleep Aid as a staple in my supplement regime to help me get the most out of my sleepytime as it is very important to recovery and muscle development, as well as BCAA's. Also, anytime there is a BOGO on a preworkout I am all over it! Forged 1G Stim is a great one if you haven't tried it, if you have ordered products from us in past you have probably received a sample of it...but that is a $30 savings getting one for free...so don't hesitate past tomorrow as a new day on Thursday will bring a new sale and these deals will be gone!!!

Back